PDA

View Full Version : Main Quest: Reckless Abandon

Lye
08-26-2018, 12:40 AM
Title: Reckless Abandon

Synopsis:
Heroes hastily evacuate Scara Brae and Corone to help thousands of panic-stricken people flee the super volcano eruption. Yvonne convinces her caravan contacts to pool all of their resources, bringing aid from far and wide to soothe the fears of the people. Superstitious thinking ripples through the refugees to explain the calamity and who they should turn to from here.

Arriving in Southern Raiaera the island refugees discover the mainland populace leaving in droves. Refugees following Yvonne more than double and tension becomes thick as races from all walks come together. High elves disapprove of the mass migration through their land. As the ash cloud looms in the distance the course changes from north to east. Elven anger turns to hostility as their trees are cut down. Ships are assembled on the beach and walls are hastily constructed to buy time for another escape.

GM: Yvonne

No. of Players: Infinity

Enrollment Status: Open

Quality: 2

Dirks note: Looks solid. If you don't mind, Yvonne, I'd like to combine all the do gooder storylines into a single thread.

Reminder: This is not the official In-Character thread. Please use this for recruitment and planning. Respect the decisions and directions of the GM. The GM is free to begin their quests on September 1st.

Given the Dirk's Note, please work with others to collaborate a "support-style" thread. PM me with a synopsis revision, if necessary, by August 31st.

FennWenn
08-26-2018, 06:44 AM
...are we still doing the whole fun-lava-earthquake destroys Stonevale, or...?

Nosdyn
08-27-2018, 09:40 AM
I'm still interested in helping out with this thread. Let's get rolling!!!

orphans
08-28-2018, 12:04 AM
I am very interested in participating in this as Azza has rather deep roots in Corone.

redford
09-02-2018, 11:06 AM
would like to participate

Leoric
09-02-2018, 11:44 AM
Leo is based in Central corone, just outside the concordia forest living in a small town called the Cross roads. a small trade town that holds roads going in the 4 cardinal directions. so it would make sense he would do his best to help.