PDA

View Full Version : Main Quest: Gathering Shadows

Lye
08-26-2018, 12:57 AM
Title of Thread: Gathering of Shadows

Brief Synopsis:
Disaster is a prime time for people to take advantage of situations they never had available before, or for new players to make themselves known. One such new player seeking to take advantage, is Estus. The streets will run red with blood and ash - and he is going to make sure the right people (or the wrong) know he was involved. Either join in the growing shadow of his House - or try to oppose it.

(Murders and assassinations and thievery. If you're Crooked, drop on by. If you aren't, fite me bro)

Number of Players: 4

GM: None

Enrollment Status: Open

Expected Quality: 1

Reminder: This is not the official In-Character thread. Please use this for recruitment and planning. Any member may begin this quest on September 1st.

Estus
08-28-2018, 09:25 AM
Alright! Estus here making some plans. Initial thought is that Estus is putting out a quiet message in the seedy underbelly of Corone - trying to get interested players to meet at a neutral location somewhere in Radasanth. He's going to be at a dark, quiet restaurant that he has rented out for the duration of the night - ensuring privacy for those who arrive.

Zack Blaze
08-28-2018, 09:27 AM
Lye, a question.

Given that I don't believe a range was ever actually put on Zack's teleport abilities, would it be possible for me to write him as though he's working both quests around the same time? This one as well as others have piqued my interest.

Lye
08-28-2018, 04:47 PM
I don’t see why not so long as you take consideration of the events in both crossing over as well? For example, you get injured in one and carry the injury to the other etc etc

Hayate_Amatsukami
08-28-2018, 08:06 PM
Not that I am joining this thread but Zack's question brings up one of my own. If he is doing this via Teleportation and linking/creating a solid timeline how would that effect characters who have to travel by foot? Like if i were to participate in both thread how do we keep these timelines together. (Example, Zack is Panorama of the End time then Teleports into this thread, how do others keep up and be apart?)

Lye
08-29-2018, 11:09 AM
Well, that’s where you two get to PM each other or communicate on these threads. Figure out how your two characters are going to communicate. What info they may relay to the rest of the participants, etc. If you’re on foot, then he doesn’t have to teleport. He too could go on foot. Or he could arrive early, laugh at you for being slow, then fill you in. That’s up to you two. And Cal is an easy guy to collaborate with. Likewise, you’d do the same with any other player.

Zack Blaze
08-29-2018, 01:55 PM
Awww, thanks Jack. Appreciate that compliment.

Also, the crossing over makes it better because it will make Zack bring a classic sitcom 'taking two girls to the prom at once' trope vibe to it.