PDA

View Full Version : Main Quest: The Hedgehog's Dilemma

Lye
08-26-2018, 01:00 AM
Title of Mission: The Hedgehog's Dilemma

Brief Synopsis of Mission:
Thanks to a handy treasure map (awarded during the 2015 AC) and the explosion of Lorinus' volcano range, Sulla has found the prime location where obsidian meets ocean, and the easiest place to gather it. While still dangerous, the area is the best bet for treasure seekers to fill their pockets with the valuable material. However a group of Scara Brae pirates, armed and with slaves stolen from coastal cities in toe, have similar coordinates they're going to. Will the adventurers choose to line their pockets? Will they choose to save the helpless? Will they do both? And why is Sulla so generous with the payout, and have foreknowledge of this pirate captain?

Note: The map (check profile) allows me a 500% increase in GP earned, which could be used for the value of the obsidian in spoils to either sell or keep (making it a more realistic reward). I'm willing to split it (unsure if it's for group or just for me) entirely even.

GM: Sulla

Number of Players: 1-5

Enrollment Status: Open

Quality Expectation: 2

Reminder: This is not the official In-Character thread. Please use this for recruitment and planning. Respect the decisions and directions of the GM. The GM is free to begin their quests on September 1st.

Sulla
08-29-2018, 04:16 PM
I'll try to have something ready to start things off on 1st of September. Who's in the make some money and maybe fight some pirates?

Hayate_Amatsukami
08-29-2018, 05:53 PM
This sort of thing is right up my alley and I'd like very much to be apart of it. Count me in as a guardian for your expedition if it doesn't clonflict with anything else.

Zack Blaze
09-02-2018, 08:30 AM
Count me in.

redford
09-02-2018, 11:11 AM
interesting, I'm in.

Sulla
09-02-2018, 12:27 PM
I’ll try and get my first post up before Tuesday to get this all started. I imagine our introductory posts will all have us meeting at the ship. As for what happens once things are under way, Sulla has one specific target in mind. And I know Hayatr had an interesting idea.

Sulla
09-10-2018, 09:57 PM
Finally managed to get something up.

http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?1524-The-Hedgehog-s-Dilemma-(Feature-Quest-Event)&p=15355#post15355

Erik
09-20-2018, 09:16 PM
Undead signing in for this