PDA

View Full Version : Something Slow and Meandering

orphans
08-29-2018, 10:34 AM
I know with the FQ coming up that people are going to be busy with that, but I would like to shake off the mountain of rust a bit before hand. If anyone is interested, please let me know! I'd like to keep the thread between at a maximum of two other people alongside myself just so that things don't get too crazy.

The idea itself is simple. Before all of the stuff that is happening with the FQ actually happens, Azza herself needs to actually "return" to Althanas proper after having spent several years away on a secluded island. Probably even needs a guide (or two) after she reaches port again. If the port is in Radasanth and the destination is Corone, she'll be at home (more or less) and ultimately her journey destination would be Underwood where her previous home and large majority of her life is.

However, it can certainly be any other port as well. Good times can happen, bad times can happen.

Essentially, does anyone or a pair of people want to play "guide" for my very lost potato?

EDIT: After a bit more thought, having Azza in a supportive role, reluctant adventure, or just being caught in the wrong place at the wrong time and being forced to collaborate in a whirlwind of activity is also good for learning about a place!

Erik
08-29-2018, 11:27 AM
Bada bing bada boom. Let's have some jolly cooperation then!

orphans
08-29-2018, 11:34 AM
Haha, sounds good. Also going to edit in a bit more info into the starting post.

Zack Blaze
08-29-2018, 01:56 PM
I could throw one of Sei's girls in, since they'll eventually take over that account anyways and it gives Sei a good return reason as well.

orphans
08-29-2018, 10:03 PM
Oooooo. Sei and everyone else who is still around will get to see Azza all grown up and no longer referring to herself in the third person!

Growth.

More seriously, we could do that as an entirely different thread as well. A homecoming sort or... no idea. We can bounce the ball a bit!

Philomel
08-30-2018, 11:41 AM
Count me in with one of my (seven) characters.
If you'll have me.

I'll figure out who might work best

orphans
08-31-2018, 12:44 AM
Nifty keen! On the interest of me not biting off more than I can chew, I think this is a good gathering. Can mash all into one thread or individual threads.

Nevin
08-31-2018, 12:10 PM
Erik can cooperate most jollily with one or with three people. Adventure HO!