PDA

View Full Version : *Smashes through a wall* OH YEAH

Cards of Fate
09-09-2018, 07:30 PM
IT'S YA BOI, SKINNY VINNY BACK AT IT AGAIN.

All jokes aside, I've spent the last like year or so getting my RP and RPG sorta fix from playing pathfinder on westmarches style servers. I thought I'd found my cure for having to wait for posts in rapid fire posts of RP over discord and telling grand dramatic stories within the confines of a set rulebook we all had access to. I sorta figured I had my creative juices being funneled appropriately, that is, until last friday. We finished a private session for a westmarches server that was kinda dead and all of our characters had basically hit that point of walking godhood but were tying up loose ends and quests we wanted done, and I needed to RP out justifying my orc bringing an army to something. Thirty pages of writing later I had a small (albeit poorly written) thread about him doing just that. So clearly my desire for longform RP is still thumpin around, so let's give this another shot.

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Fred, I've been kickin it on this site for approximately eight years off an on at this point, my longest stint starting somewhere in 2013 and ending in 2017 when I decided I wasn't really feelin it. My character is Vincent Cain, resident earthling turned spicy magical memester via supreme amounts of fuckery and convoluted writing. He's kinda like if you took Doctor Strange and Ironmans powers and gave them to the current cinematic depiction of spiderman.

All jokes aside, I'm probably gonna lurk for a bit and search for inspiration. I've spent the last year playing orcs, I've sorta forgotten how to write someone who's methods of operation were more than "I take my hammer and SMASH"

Flamebird
09-09-2018, 08:06 PM
Hey! Welcome back!

Glacies
09-10-2018, 02:06 AM
Cards? Long time no see. Welcome back

Philomel
09-10-2018, 08:48 AM
Hey you awesome gent!!
Welcome back!

redford
09-10-2018, 11:00 AM
Boi

FennWenn
09-10-2018, 11:25 AM
hallo

Rayleigh
09-10-2018, 07:54 PM
https://i.imgur.com/pLIqhgD.gif

Garron
09-13-2018, 11:42 AM
Welcome back, Cards! Welcome back to you too, Ray! It's great to see you guys around again!

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
09-14-2018, 09:15 AM
IT'S YA BOI, SKINNY VINNY BACK AT IT AGAIN.

All jokes aside, I've spent the last like year or so getting my RP and RPG sorta fix from playing pathfinder on westmarches style servers. I thought I'd found my cure for having to wait for posts in rapid fire posts of RP over discord and telling grand dramatic stories within the confines of a set rulebook we all had access to. I sorta figured I had my creative juices being funneled appropriately, that is, until last friday. We finished a private session for a westmarches server that was kinda dead and all of our characters had basically hit that point of walking godhood but were tying up loose ends and quests we wanted done, and I needed to RP out justifying my orc bringing an army to something. Thirty pages of writing later I had a small (albeit poorly written) thread about him doing just that. So clearly my desire for longform RP is still thumpin around, so let's give this another shot.

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Fred, I've been kickin it on this site for approximately eight years off an on at this point, my longest stint starting somewhere in 2013 and ending in 2017 when I decided I wasn't really feelin it. My character is Vincent Cain, resident earthling turned spicy magical memester via supreme amounts of fuckery and convoluted writing. He's kinda like if you took Doctor Strange and Ironmans powers and gave them to the current cinematic depiction of spiderman.

All jokes aside, I'm probably gonna lurk for a bit and search for inspiration. I've spent the last year playing orcs, I've sorta forgotten how to write someone who's methods of operation were more than "I take my hammer and SMASH"

All is right with the world once more.

Welcome back you handsome bastard.