PDA

View Full Version : It's been a while...

Magdan
09-20-2018, 08:11 PM
Hello, everyone. It's been a long time. I've come and gone so many times, leaving barely an impact, and made so many of these introduction posts, that I'm not entirely sure that I should even create one now. I don't even know if there are members still around that would remember me.

A lot has changed here, it seems. There's a new version of the website, the world's on fire, and there's a lot of new faces. Anyways, enough reminiscing.

If anyone can point me to the best summary of the current state of the world, I would appreciate it. Also, I've heard that there's a discord server for Althanas. A point in the right direction for that would also be helpful.

Hopefully I can stick around this time and see how it goes.

Nevin
09-20-2018, 09:09 PM
Alright, nice ta meetcha! First off:
https://discord.gg/BHFrzS

The discord server for ya! Now then. We're currently in the middle of the - mf I need to fix that - double apocalypse event FQ. Mega asteroid crashed and wiped out I think Lornius, and triggered a supervolcano erupting near Corone/Akashima, which is currently choking out a large part of the world in ash. Actually, right now we're in the 'first round' of the FQ, so it's just the ash, the asteroid hasn't crashed yet I believe.

Magdan
09-20-2018, 09:36 PM
Thanks for the link!

Philomel
09-21-2018, 01:32 PM
Hey welcome!!!

I cannot remember if we ever got to know each other. Best place for the state of Althanas, as Nevin says, is go see the FQ. In terms of staff, I'm your friendly neighborhood mod, as are Garron, Storm and Shinsou, and Lye and Max Dirk's as admins ^_^

Flamebird
09-22-2018, 07:05 PM
Welcome back!

Garron
09-23-2018, 06:37 PM
Welcome back!!!

Magdan
10-04-2018, 07:35 PM
I do remember you, Phi. :) We mingled when I was here as Alden and the second stint for Jasker. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.