Striker
11-16-2018, 04:55 PM
Name: Victor Ryan Striker "Striker"
Race: Human
Height: 6'0ft
Weight: 199lbs
Hair: Short Brown Curls
Eyes: Brown/Grey

Appearance: Striker carries himself well and maintains a very good posture most of the time. Normally he is fully dressed in his survival attire ready at a moments notice to brave the cold or fight a monster. Striker has tight brown curls and brown eyes that change color to grey when he gets cold or hurt.

Personality: Striker is normally a quiet man and unless you've shown you're trustworthy he will typically not speak to anyone. That being said Victor is a very nice man who has a strong moral compass and enjoys spending time in the wilderness. Others that share his love for survival and the wild quickly become Striker's favorite people. His favorite color is green and he likes to cook his own food.

Bio: Being born to a hermit and his wench in the frozen tundra would be hard enough but being forced to survive from an early age on your own in the same tundra is near impossible. Victor Striker hails from the frozen lands to the far north and spent a number of years by himself training his self preservation skills after he was abandoned at the age of ten. For many years he lived off whatever food he could find or gather himself through hunting and cultivating what little he could.Though he has been deal a rough hand Striker is a willing companion on most adventures as long as they are aligned with his cause or way of thinking. This doesn't mean that any 'good' person that comes along has a sidekick, but what it does mean is that if you are in need and he can help Strike will do anything in his power to do so.

Abilities:

Advanced Strength- Striker is 2x as strong as a regular human making him able to lift his own body weight easily.

Advanced Endurance- Striker can endure 2x the amount of damage before fainting or being defeated in battle compared to a regular human.

Advanced Reflexes- Striker is able to react to situations and respond 2x as quickly as a regular man, in combat he can swing his blade twice as quickly as a regular man.

Skills:

Swordsmanship- Normally Striker's go too weapon of choice is his Shortsword, a tool that he most proficient with.

Trowing Knives- As a secondary means of attack Strike is pretty good with throwing weapons, specifically his weighted knives.

Hunting & Gathering- After much training and years in the woods Striker is able to track prey, skin animals, gather berries, and generally trive in the wilderness.

Fire Making- Without much effort or the need for tools Striker can usually start a fire for camping or cooking.

Cooking- While its not world class food Striker is able to cook well enough to keep himself well fed in the wild.

Equipment:

-1x Iron Shortsword
-1x Iron Chain (15ft)
-1x Leather Chest
-1x Black Fur Cloak
-1x Leather Sack
-5x Iron Throwing Knives

Philomel
11-16-2018, 11:19 PM
Hello and welcome to althanas!

You all look good to go actually. Do you have any questions about althanas before I approve you?

Striker
11-17-2018, 01:43 PM
I think i'm ready. Been looking for a new outlet for my writings.

Philomel
11-18-2018, 01:55 AM
Just a quick check;

Under 'Advanced Endurance' do you mean 'fainting' as in falling unconscious when you write 'feinting,' or are you speaking of the combat manoeuvre?

Striker
11-18-2018, 08:50 AM
I do, and i changed it! thanks for checking with me!:)

Philomel
11-18-2018, 02:33 PM
Approved.