PDA

View Full Version : Scenes/ Stuff You Can See / Plan On Your Character Doing

Flamebird
12-14-2018, 11:47 AM
Basically, what kinds of things, jokes, action scenes, do you plan on your character doing and stuff at some point?

Felicity:
• Jumping off a tall building down to a group of foes, slitting her arm. Her cloak activates as she lands and starts fighting.
• Slamming a vial of poison into her sword, shattering the glass. Her rage powers activate as she she bleeds, swinging the poison blade.
• Slapping poisonous plants and berries out of the hands of those who know nothing about botany. "Don't eat that!"
• "I need somebody to fetch this list of random plants for me so I can heal this dude."
• Somebody tries to poison her and fails because she knows "that isn't parsley..."
• She is reluctant to make a poison for someone.
• She has been kicked into a pool or something, bleeding. As she sinks blood seeps from her wound, steadily flowing due to the nuclear energy. Water starts to boil. After a moment her eyes flash open. Back at the surface, her opponent is walking away, but the water explodes and hisses as Felicity emerges, cloak activated. The water around her is boiling and steam is coming off her as she charges towards her opponent again.
• She easily wins an eating contest.
• She hands out anti-depresent salves to everyone then chugs one down herself.
• "I hate snow. It's wet and cold and it gets everywhere."
• She makes some sort of inspiring speech somewhere in history.
• She puts a super powerful dude in their place.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
12-14-2018, 07:39 PM
- Gets put in his place by Felicity.

Philomel
12-15-2018, 02:08 AM
Philomel crying when she sees everyone dying around her and getting really angry at Shin.
Philomel doing some kinky stuff (wait, what?)

Lye
12-15-2018, 07:11 PM
Lye: Dies.

Alyssa Snow: Sniping a high priority target.
Meeting 3115 and 3113.
Finding and setting free 3114.
Activating the Origin Key on purpose.
Sliding through time during a f.o.x. Drive.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
12-15-2018, 07:49 PM
Lye: Dies.

Alyssa Snow: Sniping a high priority target.
Meeting 3115 and 3113.
Finding and setting free 3114.
Activating the Origin Key on purpose.
Sliding through time during a f.o.x. Drive.

Serious foreshadowing....

Flamebird
09-03-2019, 04:21 PM
Felicity's hair is let down and in her face. She's on her knees. She get up while doing a cliche hair flip.

Felicity screams at a "doctor" for using old medieval tactics.

An Epidemic thread.

Epic wrestling match.

Felicity chases someone intent on getting to them. After a lengthy period of time that someone gets behind a wall and feels relieved that she can't follow him - only to turn around to see a muddy, bleeding, exhausted but still going Felicity just scaling the wall with a twisted ankle.

Breaker
09-04-2019, 02:39 AM
Epic wrestling match.

*stares an obvious challenge across the ring while the crowd goes wild*

also,

FrankenBreaker.

Flamebird
09-04-2019, 07:22 AM
*stares an obvious challenge across the ring while the crowd goes wild*

We still need to do a thread together, don't we?

Flamebird
11-19-2020, 12:06 AM
Felicity and an opponent leap into the air from the opposite directions, towards each other. Felicity kicks the dude, yeeting her explosive bird at then. She kicks herself off them and the bird explodes. Felicity immediately aims a highly powerful attack stored in Copycat at the person as finishing move. She super hero lands and does that cool Japanese sword sheathing thing.

Flamebird
01-19-2021, 11:39 AM
- Leoric and Felicity have an entire list of fun, bizarre, and disturbing for the last one threads coming up!

- Felicity casually hanging from a tree using her M.A.D. equipment while having a conversation. Bonus points if it's a serious conversation!

- Felicity being more overprotective of Shinsou than Mikasa is of Eren.

- Felicity does AOT style slitting her hand to activate her powers!

- Felicity acting cheerful and energetic again, please!

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
01-19-2021, 11:55 AM
Shinsou and Storm becoming gods.

Flamebird
02-12-2021, 12:05 PM
Felicity uses Vault of Garah to summon Enpera.

The Akerfeldt
02-22-2021, 12:02 PM
I basically want to rule this planet.

Maybe not at Level 1, but still.

Flamebird
09-26-2021, 10:13 PM
I keep coming up with scenarios that either damsel or tick off Felicity...

Nosdyn
10-10-2021, 07:04 AM
I've got two major plans.

I'm personally been in talks with some staffers about doing an death of N'jal site event. I think that would be really cool to pull off. Especially now with the down time.

thats the first part, the other part is Im working on rebuilding the city in tular plains. Xaliel or whatever. I'm intending to follow in Zieg's (old member who became a demon general in lore) path and establish Nosdyn as a huge lore based character.

I already got my first part of my character lore approved as site canon. we basically defeated N'Jal and set up future events.

But yah I'm after N'Jal's ass hahah. It should be a good battle to be done for sure. Whenever that goes down my hand should hopefully be feeling a lot better/recovered. I'm having a bit of trouble typing...that's another story though.

Storm Veritas
10-16-2021, 10:01 PM
Shinsou and Storm becoming gods. Or dying.