PDA

View Full Version : An Althanas Carol

Sage
12-21-2018, 01:40 PM
I'll just let this idea squirm on the end of a hook for a bit.

So all things considered, performing an Althanas adaption of the ye olde classic "A Christmas Carol" may be a little late for such an idea.

But never say never.

I had the idea where we set up one of our residents whose character has been a very bad boy this year (I vote for Shin). And to have three others come to him in a dream to try and mend his wicked ways.

I'm applying for the role of the ghost of christmas future!

Philomel
12-21-2018, 02:01 PM
Ohhh that is an excellent idea. Can Phi be the ghost of Christmas yet to come and haunt him with the love life that could have been. That or she's the ghost of Christmas present and the person who hates him

Sage
12-21-2018, 02:27 PM
Had you pegged as Christmas present ;P

And maybe Storm could play the Ghost who warns him of the three ghosts to come!

Philomel
12-21-2018, 02:43 PM
I'll play present then. Hahaha Phi is his present. :P

Storm Veritas
12-22-2018, 11:08 PM
Storm is a little older, so having him be the foreboding tale of things to come feels really poetic!

Philomel
12-23-2018, 06:41 AM
Shouldn't storm be the past? His Brotherhood years.

Storm Veritas
12-23-2018, 03:28 PM
He certainly could be, but it is up to the writer. He has a better perspective on Shin's "future" since he is also older, powerful, but ultimately alone. Up to whomever wants to put e-ink to G-Doc!

Sage
12-23-2018, 05:01 PM
The initial idea was that the only one who would be in character would be the one playing the role as "Scrooge". The others would be playing as their respective ghosts who have only taken the form of who is playing them.

The role of ghosts could also be:
Past: Philomel as the one who understood who he was.
Present: Storm as who currently knows Shin in the present.
Future: Sage as he is someone Shin has yet to meet.

Maybe?

Why do i always get unconventional ideas?

Philomel
12-23-2018, 06:41 PM
I'd say storm is a good one who knows him in the past, or massive gnarl and root?