PDA

View Full Version : The Althanas Community

Max Dirks
01-08-2019, 09:59 AM
So, I was discussing with Hayake, and we noticed that despite Althanas' low activity, that our community is still strong. Many of us live together (or are married). Many of us write together, albeit on different sites. We have groups that game together on PS4, Xbox, Switch & PC. We have a strong Discord channel and a hit or miss Facebook feed. And THIS IS AWESOME. As such, I'd like to create some type of community hub for Althanas where people can plan outtings outside of Althanas. To do so, I'll need some community leaders. If you're interested in being a community leader and can commit to at least 2 hours of outside Althanas community activity (like an Overwatch session or online DnD), please volunteer here. If there's enough interest, I'll go ahead and turn the Chat link in the Navbar to "Community" and link to our various endeavors. If you're interested, post here with what activity you'd like to host. If you don't want to host, let me know if you'd participate!

Philomel
01-08-2019, 10:37 AM
Hello!!

Totally up for anything that gets us fired up again! Lets go ^_^

Sage
01-08-2019, 12:42 PM
Well if any of you have soul Calibur 6 on the PS4

Then you can hit up either me or Shin. We tend to fight using Created characters based of our Althanas accounts.

Still saving up on gold to get the goat legs to make a decent Phi.

Max Dirks
01-08-2019, 01:08 PM
OMG, a Dirks fighter based on Cervantes moves. Can you imagine? Dual kitanas and a Beretta!

Anyone want to be a PS4 community leader? We technically already have one. It just needs an active organizer who plays lots of games.

Philomel
01-08-2019, 05:38 PM
If anyone does Lord of the Rings Online, I am there.

Sage
01-08-2019, 05:53 PM
I'm more of a PC gamer these days, Soul Calibur being one of those exceptions.

But if there was ever a game I would recommend for a community event it would be Divinity: Original sin 2

It plays like a turn based Neverwinter nights 2, playable characters include a human, Cannibal Elves, Lizard people, and Dwarfs, as well as undead versions of each race.

The objective is to become the next Divine, by either working as a team, going your own ways or by secretly sabotaging your allies along the way and getting them sent to jail for holding a stolen item that you pilfered.

Fun times

Lye
01-10-2019, 09:02 PM
I’m down as always.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
01-14-2019, 01:53 PM
OMG, a Dirks fighter based on Cervantes moves. Can you imagine? Dual kitanas and a Beretta!

Anyone want to be a PS4 community leader? We technically already have one. It just needs an active organizer who plays lots of games.

Fite me. I have SC6.

Sage
01-14-2019, 02:09 PM
Fite me. I have SC6.

I'll set up the room!

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
01-14-2019, 02:09 PM
I'll set up the room!

You get Kilik.

Max Dirks
01-14-2019, 03:30 PM
Does anyone play FO76 on PS4?

Kryos
01-14-2019, 10:49 PM
Something I would love to see is a master list, perhaps on the first post of this thread (pokes Dirks), of all the ways outside of Althanas we could get together. I, for one, have no idea what or how Discord works. I know some of us have various consoles, but don't know usernames and the such. I dunno, something like that would be cool. But I definitely like this idea!

Max Dirks
01-22-2019, 09:58 AM
Test!