PDA

View Full Version : An art project...

Nosdyn
03-28-2019, 12:20 PM
Hey all yall need art I need gold in game. So here's the deal on the Discord channel I have posted some of my more recent art. If you guys like it feel free to hit me up and I will draw you whatever you want for Althy gold!!! Lets get some magic going.

~Pav

Philomel
04-03-2019, 06:07 AM
Thanks Pav for the offers!

Do you have a Facebook page or an Instagram of your work we can link here? If not, feel free to put up a page with your work on the forum itself!

Nosdyn
04-05-2019, 05:00 PM
Hey I do have a site where I post my most regular art. I have posted it numerous times before but here it is again: ~Art~ (https://www.deviantart.com/jotham-the-dark) yeah there you go. I'm currently open to ideas for what you guys want me to draw. ALSO I owe Hoytti some art. Gonna be knocking that out too in the next few days. Anyway Phi there you go hope you are having a great time here in NY!!!

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
04-12-2019, 07:15 AM
I have some neat ideas about some new shit for Shin...

Nosdyn
04-12-2019, 12:05 PM
Heya Chris my good man hit me up with some ideas on Discord well work out some stuff and I'll get you a drawing really soon. Just let me know what you're thinking!!!

Storm Veritas
04-16-2019, 07:59 PM
Hey bud! I don't Discord, but would love to talk to you about some art work.

Nosdyn
04-17-2019, 12:09 PM
Hey brother Storm!!! Hit me up on Facebook or something and we'll discuss a drawing for ya. I would love to rendition Storm Veritas for you bro. It would totes be my honour to help you out. Also I can't help but notice you've got quite a bit of gold on your character now mueheheh. *shifty eyes* lol. But yeah bro hit me up wherever is most comfy for ya and we'll work things out from there.