PDA

View Full Version : Love, with apologies.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
04-04-2019, 02:54 AM
Hey everyone.

So, I wanted to take the time to come on here and apologise for my absence. I have a lot of really, really good friends on here who were depending on me for writing and I didn't deliver, which I can only apologise for. Chiefly I am aiming this apology at Storm, Phi and Hayate, as well as Breaker and a few others I was involved with as part of a larger plot.

Guys on staff, I too owe you an apology. I am so sorry I let you down.

It's been, quite frankly, a really difficult time these last months. The separation from my wife was much harder than I realised it would be, and that realisation that not being a full time father to my daughter anymore really took its toll. Work pressure became almost unbearable due to having to absorb the work of two people and my mental health began to really suffer as a result.

I tried a lot to come back and even just write a short story, thinking I could vent some of that on here, but I'd often get a paragraph on and hate whatever it was I was writing so I just shut it down.

Now, though, things are starting to get better. The work pressure has been relieved now we've employed another person. I've worked my way through my personal issues and got myself into a much better place with my ex wife. I've even started dating again and started going out of the house.

Basically, my head is slowly emerging from my ass and I feel I can start to ease myself back onto here, one bankai at a time.

I have a lot of catching up to do. I also just want to quickly say to anyone contacting me over Skype that I have been informed my status usually reads online whilst on my phone, but quite a lot of the time I don't get informed about new messages because my phone is a piece of shit. I am sorry if you have reached out and not got a reply; I'll be fixing that shortly.

Right, thesis over I guess. Better crack on.

I'mm bacckkk (https://youtu.be/gGY1J9XTXuw)

Philomel
04-04-2019, 07:06 AM
Welcome back my friend. X

Paladin_Lorenor
04-04-2019, 11:40 AM
I'm just glad you're back bro by the by let's write at some point.

Storm Veritas
04-05-2019, 09:27 PM
The fact that you are okay is a very, very good thing. We develop real friendships under pseudonyms; this common tie that is Althy is our home base.

I recently lost an old internet “friend”; one I talked to daily for years. It had been ages, and he was gone three months before I found out.

Hang around even if you’re busy, just to say hi, check in, and vent. The community is the value here, and you are part of that core.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
04-07-2019, 02:24 PM
The fact that you are okay is a very, very good thing. We develop real friendships under pseudonyms; this common tie that is Althy is our home base.

I recently lost an old internet “friend”; one I talked to daily for years. It had been ages, and he was gone three months before I found out.

Hang around even if you’re busy, just to say hi, check in, and vent. The community is the value here, and you are part of that core.

Jesus, I'm sorry to hear that my friend. There really is nothing worse...I can only hope that you're holding up OK.

The intention is to not just hang around but get back into it full time. My keyboard is covered in rust but I thought I'd whack the fuckery out of it until all the rust fell off and everything was shiny again.

Damn right about the community though. We're all a part of it and it's about time I got my shit together and finished off what we started.

devine.divinity
04-08-2019, 01:38 AM
Welcome back, I am glad to see you in good spirits.

Hayate_Amatsukami
04-08-2019, 06:49 PM
<3

Breaker
04-15-2019, 05:54 AM
*pours the scotch*

Storm Veritas
04-15-2019, 05:01 PM
BTW your character will now forever look like Eric Bischoff to me. My condolences.

Arden
05-04-2019, 02:11 PM
Welcome back Shin, life's like that sometimes but the ink draws you back.