PDA

View Full Version : Relatively short absence coming

Storm Veritas
07-08-2019, 09:22 AM
Hey everyone!

From this Thursday (July 11) through the following Tuesday I will be out of commission, traveling with my old college friends on a canoe weekend where we are out of cell range, obnoxiously drunk, and always give ourselves a solid 5% chance of not surviving through general poor decision making. It's great!

Hopefully our FQ can make another round through before I take off; I owe Chris a post but should be able to knock that out before then very easily.

Philomel
07-08-2019, 06:19 PM
Hey Storm!!

Thanks for the heads up! The FQ can wait and we've watched longer for me to reply to it :) I hope you have a really great time! Enjoy your trip!

Phi

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
07-10-2019, 03:55 AM
Hey everyone!

From this Thursday (July 11) through the following Tuesday I will be out of commission, traveling with my old college friends on a canoe weekend where we are out of cell range, obnoxiously drunk, and always give ourselves a solid 5% chance of not surviving through general poor decision making. It's great!

Hopefully our FQ can make another round through before I take off; I owe Chris a post but should be able to knock that out before then very easily.

Hope you get appropriately skulled. ;)

Your absence gives me time to reply to our thread anyway; I've systematically knocked out ones for the FQ and my other obligations, so you're next.

Have a blast, man.

Gnarl & Root
07-10-2019, 05:43 PM
Sounds like a good time! Where's our invite?

Have a good one :)