PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Buraindo Masayoshi
07-12-2019, 11:07 AM
Hello everyone!

I was sort of dragged here by Shinsou, so you can blame him for any mess I make. We used to write together on Allsquare when he and I were young (basically centuries ago) and whilst he went on to better things, I sat around and mostly just lurked here.

He's twisted my arm into trying this at last, so I hope it all works out.

Anyway, good to be here and hope I can get into the swing of things quickly!

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
07-12-2019, 01:41 PM
Hello everyone!

I was sort of dragged here by Shinsou, so you can blame him for any mess I make. We used to write together on Allsquare when he and I were young (basically centuries ago) and whilst he went on to better things, I sat around and mostly just lurked here.

He's twisted my arm into trying this at last, so I hope it all works out.

Anyway, good to be here and hope I can get into the swing of things quickly!

He lives!

Welcome to our humble little slice of RP heaven, man. Glad to see you took the plunge :)

I see you've already got a profile underway, so when its finished fire a PM to either Philomel or myself and we'll run through it with you. Any questions, please just ask.

Glad to have you on board mate :)

Philomel
07-12-2019, 03:19 PM
Hello he who is dragged by Shin!!

Nice to meet you and welcome! I'm Phi, one of the main admins here and happy to answer any questions you have..

Phi

Storm Veritas
07-16-2019, 09:43 AM
Welcome on board! I'm able to poorly answer questions that Phi and Shin have already correctly answered for you. I am also available on Discord pretty often, and have been here since Shamu was a sardine. Hope that we can write together in some capacity soon.

Hayate_Amatsukami
07-16-2019, 12:49 PM
Nice to meet ya! I believe that we are gonna collab in the future.

Buraindo Masayoshi
07-17-2019, 05:35 AM
Thanks Storm and Hayate!

Yes, I'd like to talk to you about doing something together, when you have time?

Hayate_Amatsukami
07-17-2019, 10:12 AM
We have a big time difference but try me on discord!

sorrow-summit
07-17-2019, 11:03 PM
Welcome dear, it’s an amazing place and community! I am sure you will fit right in to this little slice of paradise!