PDA

View Full Version : Only YOU (and maybe my alchemist self) Can Stop the Epidemic!

Flamebird
09-06-2019, 09:43 PM
Ello,

My character is a botanist/ alchemist/ sorta-doctor/ etc. with a knowledge of herbs and doctor stuff's. I've been brainstorming the concept of an epidemic thread where a disease breaks out somewhere in Corone (I was thinking the Isle's GATE, but we don't know much about that place yet) and Felicity and one or two other peeps have to figure out the cause, cure, etc. with the POWER OF SCIENCE!

I don't know what the disease will be yet. Whether it will be based on a real disease or just be a fantasy one. Who knows. If it's in a populated area I could see a Black Death sort of thing happening where rats carrying flies carrying the disease is the cause.

Of course, the End of All Things also could do with the Epidemic.

So yeah.

Comment or bring it up in Discord if you're interested!
~ Flamebird.

Philomel
09-08-2019, 02:41 AM
Myself and Lilthis were working on a Phi/Lilly disease thread so it could be interesting to tie these in together? Its literally just called 'Disease' if you want to take a peek.

Maybe it can be the first cases?

I'd be up for joining in the thread with Phi in that case.

Here:
https://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?1600-Diseased-(for-Lilthis-and-anyone-else-who-wants-to-jump-in)

Flamebird
09-08-2019, 08:44 AM
Count me interested! I'll try to get a post up after church.

Now we have to structure our Citadel thread on this being our girls' second meeting. :P

orphans
09-08-2019, 04:07 PM
-raises hand slowly half way, then lowers it-

My character is still lost somewhere overseas...

Philomel
09-11-2019, 03:26 AM
Flamebird, I've hinted at Philomel going, "I think I recognise you..." Looks set to be a good thread though. :)