PDA

View Full Version : Blessings upon thee, children of Althanas

Graf
10-21-2019, 11:31 PM
I am the leader of the holiest Church of Graf, a den of shitposting and tomfoolery composed of many of the new arrivals to this site.

I, like my disciples, am a refugee from a roleplay board under the despotic rule of a tyrant, and hope to find many great opportunities to develop new stories and characters here.

Any and all memes appreciated as a tithe.

This is Tobias Stalt's fault, by the way.

Kirchenhof
10-22-2019, 01:13 AM
I too am one of the Church of Graf and have come over in large part because of my interest in fantasy writing and Tobias' personal friendship with myself.

Doomgiver
10-22-2019, 05:40 AM
The same goes for me. I'm still fairly new to writing and roleplaying, but what I see is a great opportunity for me to improve and have fun :)

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
10-22-2019, 08:47 AM
On behalf of the staff, allow me to give you a warm welcome to Althanas.

I’m sure I’ll get the full story of that particular shitshow at some point off Tobes, but in the meantime I hope you settle well here. We’re a small but tight knit community (I count almost everyone on the members list as a friend here) and I hope you guys can become a part of that too.

Flamebird
10-22-2019, 09:14 AM
Welcome to Althanas!

Philomel
10-22-2019, 09:27 AM
Hello and welcome to Althanas!!

I'm one of the admins here, although I have a (currently) 10 day old baby so a little off and on again. Thanks for joining us! I'm looking forward to seeing what you make of our world.

Thank you to Tobi, too!

Adrielle
10-22-2019, 04:00 PM
Welcome all, we are excited to have you!

Tyr
10-22-2019, 05:14 PM
I welcome you all to Althanas!

Storm Veritas
10-23-2019, 10:24 PM
Hey, hi, and welcome!

Nosdyn
11-04-2019, 10:31 AM
I regret not seeing this sooner LOL. But yeah Graf you guys are all welcome here. As a native Demon of Althanas I shall be keeping a close eye on you silly Humans and your schemes. ;) But yeah I'm looking forward to what you folks come up with and look froward to writing with yall in the near future. (Shameless PLUG) I have a social thread in Alerar open to everyone that all yall may join. Let's do this!

Tanfan
11-07-2019, 08:17 AM
What topics are cool in that social thread, Nosdyn? Is it a free-for-all?

Nosdyn
11-07-2019, 01:32 PM
Tanfan-literally just a for fun type thread. So that we can all start establishing some IC history with each other/etc. I like legit do not have any particular motives with the thread or anything. I just want to write with as many of yall as possible.