PDA

View Full Version : Design an outfit for the character above you.

Sage
10-26-2019, 02:17 PM
With Halloween around the corner things are bound to get spooky!

Nah, just make an outfit for the character above you, it can be Halloween themed if you want or it can be something completely original. But if you think a persons character would look good in ring wraith rags then say so!

Flamebird
10-26-2019, 02:43 PM

Sage
10-26-2019, 03:24 PM
For Felicity

If I was going to go for a Halloween outfit i'd pick a radiation suit for her to wear. Obvious I know.

But I'd think she would do well in a Viking/highland style outfit, large fur capes, earthly tunics over a light chainmail shirt. And some celtic branded armour plating on the lower arms and legs... And a KILT!

Flamebird
12-09-2020, 08:29 PM
I can see Sage wearing a pink Japanese garb with a sakura flower pattern, only for people to be shocked that he's a dude :D

Add a Japanese fedora looking hat for more kick butt points!

Philomel
12-11-2020, 01:21 PM
Felicity I could see in motorbike leathers, with a huge phoenix on the back of the jacket (flame bird). Her hair is wild and free, and her leathers are studded in key areas. The leathers though have a rustic quality to them.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
12-19-2020, 04:30 AM
A Reptar costume.

Flamebird
12-19-2020, 10:57 PM
Okay, Shinsou has darker shaded clothes. A dark Ed shirt and black pants. His hair is a bit longer, down to his shoulders. His sword is at his side. He has short leather boots and fingerless crimson gloves.

And of course, I can't imagine Shinsou without his signature white trenchcoat. However, he also wears a hood. The hood has a dark crimson symbol of Tenebrae on it.

Also, since Shinsou is awesome being Shinsou, let's get him some freaking shades!

Felicity I could see in motorbike leathers, with a huge phoenix on the back of the jacket (flame bird). Her hair is wild and free, and her leathers are studded in key areas. The leathers though have a rustic quality to them.
I love it!

Flamebird
03-18-2021, 11:14 PM
Let's bring this back!

Philomel
03-19-2021, 02:41 AM
Oh red and black.
Edgy dark brown corseted top with heavy crimson patterning with a blank bomber jacket. Leather trousers with boots equivalent to doc martens, and red socks.

Flamebird
03-20-2021, 09:30 PM
Philomel wearing a button up purple blouse and single flower in her hair. Do fauns need to wear bottoms?

Celandine
03-21-2021, 02:14 AM
Nah they don't really. Fluffy enough bottom half.

Celandine, as she knits, would dress Felicity probably in a big red cardigan that comes to her knees.

Flamebird
03-21-2021, 10:21 AM
I can see Celandine wearing a warm, somber blue knitted sweater and sweat pants with fuzzy slippers.