PDA

View Full Version : Help Wanted

DarkDelights
03-20-2020, 07:22 AM
I'd like to start a story where my character acts as the antagonist in another character's adventure.

Posing as a harmless, stranded traveler, she leads her would-be rescuer(s) on a trek through the wilderness, secretly directing them into danger, because as a physically weak combatant, she doubts she can kill you herself.

Ultimately, you uncover the plot, but by then things look pretty grim for you...

I guess what I'm looking for is someone to play the part of being fooled for most of the story and slightly oblivious to warning signs, while I tent my fingers sinisterly in the background.

Tyr
03-20-2020, 11:37 AM
This sounds fun. Tyr would definitely be that would-be hero type that could get duped by a pretty damsel in distress. xD I'm interested, but it would probably be Tuesday before I could dig in to it. There's some work here I really need to complete over the weekend.

I know there are others interested in this too you'll probably hear from soon. If they can get this going faster with you, I wouldn't be heartbroken. There's always a next time!

Nosdyn
03-20-2020, 06:47 PM
As I was discussing with you I have just the right character to assist you with this task haha. Hold on let me switch characters after I post this up for you.

Archanex
03-20-2020, 06:49 PM
Okay DD this is more like it.

Archanex is an off-world sorcerer that ended up stranded on Althanas.

He would be perfect to play the hapless victim for your character's scheming. Especially considering the general direction I am taking Archanex anyway. So yeah I can do a 1 and 1 thread with you and ALSO I am willing to commit Arch long-term with ya. But yeah lets hash out some ideas and work it from there.

DarkDelights
03-20-2020, 07:09 PM
Excellent! I'm in, and I'll have an opening thread up in a few hours and a PM in your mailbox presently! if anyone else wants in, post here, otherwise ill close it to Archanex. =D