PDA

View Full Version : So...

DarkDelights
03-28-2020, 03:05 AM
Anyone wanna start a quest? Battle? Literally anything, you decide.

I put a lot of work into a quest that recently flat-lined and I'm pretty discouraged.

Will literally roleplay going to a Coronian café and getting coffee.

My creative energy is fizzled and I don't have it in me to decide on a topic or post a starting thread. Again, open to literally anything.

Literally.

Gum do Mugu
03-28-2020, 11:06 AM
<3

i'll follow through with that setup you had as soon as i can

Stonecutter Cartel
03-28-2020, 02:17 PM
Hooray!

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
03-31-2020, 03:55 PM
Double D (as you shall henceforth be known), I'm down with getting involved. Just got to sort out some other long-standing posting commitments, then i'll be right at your doorstep with a ream of paper and an easel.

DarkDelights
03-31-2020, 04:00 PM
Wunderbar! I look forward to seeing how such an experienced writer expresses suffering and degeneration into madness =]

-DD

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
04-01-2020, 07:19 AM
Wunderbar! I look forward to seeing how such an experienced writer expresses suffering and degeneration into madness =]

-DD

I mean, I feel I'm already there pal. But feel free to help me along the way ;)

DarkDelights
04-03-2020, 12:59 AM
So...

Alright, I confess, I really regret not reading the wiki a bit more before I made my character. There's all this rich lore here and I'd love to immerse myself in it a little more thoroughly.

Um, this is a little embarrassing, but can I do a re-write? Like, keep my xp and keep my character fundamentally the same, but rework her into the lore and existing regions a bit better? I guess I wasn't 100% invested when I started and kinda want to go back and try a little harder, and I think I majorly undercut myself in abilities, skills, and gear.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
04-03-2020, 01:41 AM
You sure can. I'll unlock the character thread for you to edit shortly, but please note that you won't be able to start any new threads until your new sheet is approved. <3

DarkDelights
04-03-2020, 02:58 AM
Thank you so much, you are heaven-sent.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
04-03-2020, 06:10 AM
Thank you so much, you are heaven-sent.

No problemo. The thread has been re-opened, go forth and edit away!

DarkDelights
04-06-2020, 08:38 AM
I didn't know a forum could feel like a ghost town... where is everyone? ._. Hope you're all okay!

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
04-06-2020, 09:24 AM
I didn't know a forum could feel like a ghost town... where is everyone? ._. Hope you're all okay!

There's a lot of writing being done in google docs away from the forums, I expect there to be a deluge of posts in a day or so.

I'm working on an absolute thesis of a post myself.

Perhaps we should use this time to do a little writing together, if you like? Once you're approved, of course. ;)

DarkDelights
04-06-2020, 09:28 AM
Sure! I'd love to! Although I've found that most people are pretty eager to let others take the reigns on the exact nature of the project, and I find myself wanting to explore other people's ideas. Would you be so kind as to determine the nature of said writing project? Regardless of what you come up with, my response time will be... short. Lol. Getting kind of itchy to produce finished works.

Gum do Mugu
04-07-2020, 12:03 PM
been a busy few days for old gum but should be back soon

Philomel
04-08-2020, 02:22 AM
Hello there!

DarkDelights
04-08-2020, 07:53 AM
I'm not sure who you're saying hi to there Madam Phi, but I could use a crisp "hello" this morning, so I'm taking it.

Hello! =3

@Gum, hurry back!!

Philomel
04-16-2020, 05:00 AM
Hello! Let's write together!

DarkDelights
04-16-2020, 05:17 AM
Sure lets do it! I'll pm you.