PDA

View Full Version : The Pride Introduction

Explosions
03-29-2020, 04:50 PM
Hello Everyone,

I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce myself and say that I'm so happy to be joining your community. My name is Explosions, and I've written a few times before across other play by post websites. My friends and I will all be joining Althanas trying to find a new home for our creative outlets. As we migrate over from the old site I can speak for us all that we plan on coming in with some crazy plans.

I hope to get a chance to write a great story with all of you.

Gum do Mugu
03-29-2020, 05:00 PM
awesome that's dope. big welcome to you and your crew ;D

DarkDelights
03-29-2020, 05:05 PM
Welcome!

D’If
03-29-2020, 05:09 PM
Yo. I’m Rike’s boy. Glad to be here. Any recommendations on where to start if were doing a prison break?

Gum do Mugu
03-29-2020, 05:33 PM
there are a lot of cities on different continents with their own lore, environment, etc. but a lot of the drama and politics goes down in radasanth, corone.

there you can mix with shinsou and storm's castigars and philomel's gilded lily.

Nosdyn
03-29-2020, 05:57 PM
Nice seeing newcmers look forward to seeing what you doods are all capable of! Well met.

Explosions
03-29-2020, 06:02 PM
Yeah, I believe we have a good idea of where we want to begin. Thanks for the warm welcome!

Flamebird
03-30-2020, 10:17 AM
Welcome!

Philomel
03-31-2020, 04:27 AM
Hello and welcome!

Please be careful about your explosions!

Phi

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
03-31-2020, 03:48 PM
Hey, Explosions and crew. Welcome to Althanas.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys cook up. It's nice to have some new blood here, so I hope you step on some toes and make some waves.

Just make sure you don't make too many waves near the Brotherhood, unless of course you want to be irradiated / electrocuted / turned into dark matter pin cushions. ;)

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
03-31-2020, 03:49 PM
Yo. I’m Rike’s boy. Glad to be here. Any recommendations on where to start if were doing a prison break?

Terrinore prison, probably. It's a prison island, like Alcatraz.

Gum do Mugu
03-31-2020, 08:57 PM
looking forward to seeing the pride's first move i can't lie

Explosions
03-31-2020, 09:05 PM
Thanks again for everyone being very cool while we migrate over. Reiker and Deef are our two characters so far, an I can’t lie, since approval my mind has been racing and finger twitching. The prison idea is just for a starting point as the Pride operates.

Edit: Don’t temp me with a good time Van Osiris.

Flamebird
03-31-2020, 10:12 PM
Just make sure you don't make too many waves near the Brotherhood, unless of course you want to be irradiated / electrocuted / turned into dark matter pin cushions. ;)

And nuked ;)

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
04-01-2020, 07:24 AM
Thanks again for everyone being very cool while we migrate over. Reiker and Deef are our two characters so far, an I can’t lie, since approval my mind has been racing and finger twitching. The prison idea is just for a starting point as the Pride operates.

Edit: Don’t temp me with a good time Van Osiris.

The fact you have a group called "The Pride" and you're clearly here to be badass has my naughty parts twitching.

Hit me up if you want to discuss any collaborations for chaos. Shinsou, Storm and Flamebird are all about the "good time" life.

Archanex
04-01-2020, 11:09 AM
Yo crazy cats may be just what this site needs atm.

I personally...am odd hahah let's just say this that way. Some of the cats on this site already know where I'm coming from here.

As I stated earlier in this thread on Nos, my main character welcome to the site. Very good to see a bunch of spirited newcomers showing up.

Yall may be just what this site needs.

Explosions
04-03-2020, 09:02 PM
In an effort to meet people and get some threads going, I’d like to challenge a few people to citadel matches. Pm me if anyone is interested, I’m wanting to make the EXP.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
04-04-2020, 03:34 AM
In an effort to meet people and get some threads going, I’d like to challenge a few people to citadel matches. Pm me if anyone is interested, I’m wanting to make the EXP.

I'd be more than happy to induct you into my club. ;)