PDA

View Full Version : Sale Purchase!

DarkDelights
04-08-2020, 11:23 AM
Hi! I don't know if its orthodox, but I wanted to make a purchase from a merchant in a solo quest and make the transaction legit by linking to this thread in the post. Is that doable?

If so, I'd like to buy a steel dagger.

I'd also like prices for a masterwork steel dagger and a Damascus Dagger, I'm trying to get a feel for the economy and I'm feeling spendy!

Thank you!

Philomel
04-08-2020, 12:58 PM
Yes that is doable, at least we can make it so. You could claim it as spoils in the quest or buy it here, and just thematically link and get it in character. Currently though we have the 30% discount.

I'll get you some numbers together

Philomel
04-08-2020, 01:03 PM
Masterwork more comes into play for items with higher their materials, and would not necessarily give you any advantage for lower tier materials. It is necessary for any item that has a magical effect.

So a steel dagger would cost you 53 gold.
A damascus dagger would cost you 70 gold.

This includes current discount.

DarkDelights
04-08-2020, 01:56 PM
Thank you for the timely reply! I like the Damascus option best and would like to purchase it now!

If the option is available, I'll finish the transaction, write & link the event, and take normal spoils for my quest, if that's cool! I just wanted to use the bazaar, especially with the sale =3

Tyr
04-09-2020, 02:55 PM
Going to go ahead and close this out to lend a hand.

Purchase Request

1 Damascus Dagger- 70 GP Bazaar Sale 30% Discount

70 GP to be removed from the account of DarkDelights. Deducted

DarkDelights receives:

1 Damascus Dagger

Thanks for stopping by the Bazaar!

Transaction Complete