Eye Color: Purple
Height:
Weight:
Occupation (Optional):

Personality (Optional):

Appearance:
History:

Skills:

Abilities: For the sake of clarity, separate aspects of the abilities listed shall be color-coded as follows: Blue for the effects an ability creates, Green for statistics such as range, number of uses, and other utility info, Red for drawbacks, required conditions, or other limitations, and Underlined Gray to represent abilities that have yet to be unlocked and are only listed for organizational purposes.

Equipment: Chains of Vengeance: Caoimhe wields the balls and chains with which she was imprisoned thanks to the physical strength granted to her by the symbiotic bond with the Black Phoenix Xyahna. They can become versatile and powerful weapons with the activation of certain abilities, but are otherwise mundane - if exceptionally heavy and solid - bludgeons and grappling tools.

Familiars (Optional):

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
05-07-2020, 10:48 AM
Hey there Caoimhe.

I know this is a work in progress, but if you fire me a PM when you finish I'll have a look at getting this done for you.

Philomel
12-04-2020, 03:59 PM
This profile will be moved to archive and closed due to inactivity. Please contact a member of staff of you would like it reopened.