PDA

View Full Version : Hello Friends

Ranger
06-17-2020, 11:16 AM
Hey, just seeing who's still around? Noticed a decline in activity since I last visited years ago... lol.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
06-17-2020, 11:43 AM
Present and accounted for, Ranger. Welcome back!

It's been a little quiet, but we're still here and kicking.

Philomel
06-17-2020, 08:16 PM
Hello! We always have a rise and fall of things, but we're good!

Welcome back!

Flamebird
06-19-2020, 03:54 PM
Welcome back!

Preston
08-01-2020, 08:50 PM
Hey, after having been part of Althanas since the allrpg time, it's really sad to see the activity here... Things have changed a lot and it's kinda disappointing. Is there any way we can change this?

Rehtul Orlouge
08-02-2020, 05:26 PM
As a fellow AllRPGian, I too would like to see the answer. Also welcome back. If you don't recognize me, I'm MetalDrago, the better MD (please don't shoot me Dirks).

Preston
08-02-2020, 07:03 PM
I remember you MD, haha. Nice to see you're still around, along with everyone else!

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
08-04-2020, 06:34 AM
Hey Preston. I hail from the AllRPG IV days too (Falcon / Canen), so it's nice to see someone from the olden days kicking around. Yeah, activity is up and down at the moment, but we get by.

Preston
08-04-2020, 07:13 AM
Oh hey! I thought your name was familiar from before I took my time away from the site, but couldn't remember why. This is Ranger/Taskmienster along with way too many other characters over the years. lol

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
08-04-2020, 10:20 AM
Oh hey! I thought your name was familiar from before I took my time away from the site, but couldn't remember why. This is Ranger/Taskmienster along with way too many other characters over the years. lol

The prodigal son returns!

Welcome back pal. :)

Flamebird
08-04-2020, 10:10 PM
Hey, Ranger, remember that Althanas has an active Discord!

I think I saw the Taskmienster profile when looking at old threads, but I never met you. It'll be good to have a true oldbie back! :)

Preston
08-05-2020, 07:27 PM
Hey, Ranger, remember that Althanas has an active Discord!

I think I saw the Taskmienster profile when looking at old threads, but I never met you. It'll be good to have a true oldbie back! :)

I have Discord, but have never used it... lol. I only got it for my online gaming, and still never used it. I'm an old fart that needs to figure that out I guess now. =P

Yeah, I messed around as an Admin for a while, and enjoyed my time here since back when I was in middle-school (forever ago, hah). I'm looking forward to writing with everyone again, even if my character is a very vanilla, regular guy who just wants to hang out. It's great to meet you as well Flamebird and I look forward to getting to work with you in the future. =)

The prodigal son returns!

Welcome back pal. :)

I'm pretty sure I loved reading and judging your threads in the past. Haha!

Rehtul Orlouge
08-06-2020, 01:20 AM
Discord is basically Skype without the whole "eats your RAM worse than Google Chrome" thing. You should definitely try it. The amount of customization is way better than AIM, our old standby, was.