PDA

View Full Version : A Strange "Hello", in Search of Lost Friends

Red Falcon Mecha
12-27-2020, 03:40 AM
Hello all! This is likely to come as a rather odd introduction, as it's unfortunately not my intent to begin playing a character here. I was lead here by the 3.0 version of Althanas, and a user by the name of Vorin posting an AIM chat log with the following usernames:

EBMinion
Culix III
AngelicMalice15

and not posted, but a possibly familiar name is Skullrama

I used to roleplay with them back when EZBoard was a thing, and I've been trying to find a way to reach out and see if I can get in contact with any of them. If anyone here may be able to give me an e-mail, a Discord name, anything really, to try and get a hold of them, I'd be extremely grateful.

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, I'd happily move it to a section in OOC if needed, but so far that post is my only real lead to go off of.

Thank you for your time, and Happy New Year!

Flamebird
12-27-2020, 04:44 AM
Welcome back to Althanas! Oldbies are always awesome to have back! If you do ever decide to RP, we'd love to have you.

You must be from a time before I joined the site myself. It is a pleasure to meet you. :)

Risk
01-26-2021, 12:13 AM
Oh hey, I didn't see this.

I was AngelicMalice15/Vorin many years ago (around the age of 15 if the AIM handle is anything to go by). And I have distant memories of EBMinion and Culix.

What's up?