PDA

View Full Version : Your Character's Lantern Corp

Flamebird
02-21-2021, 04:39 PM
Here's a video explaining all the lantern corps, emotional spectrum, and stuff. (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BN1iI5VuwhE)

Simple, what lantern ring would your character wield? Don't say "white because that's all the powers!" If your character is power hungry or whatnot they can be orange

Flamebird
02-21-2021, 08:03 PM
Felicity could go into three directions:

- Fear: Felicity is very much controlled by her fears. She is terrified of losing her loved ones, scared of becoming a monster, and is insecure about how her own loved ones view her. And of course, she has PTSD from her past which heavily fuels her actions. Felicity's nuclear powers could also insight fear due to their frightening nature. However, she is on a line when it comes to psychological warfare and frightening an enemy. She can do it, but it's not her immediate option. Still, she can use intimidation to get her way and has purposefully used her powers to scare enemies.
- Rage: haha nuclear ragegirl go boom! Felicity's rage based powers, and her own ill temper, could fit very well with rage. The blood based powers of rage also fit Felicity's powers very well. Still, Felicity is still scared of crossing the line and becoming a monster, so she rarely weaponizes her rage to such a degree as these powers.
- Hope: Felicity is meant to be a hopeful, inspiring character, buuut... she's kinda edgy right now, lol!

Currently, I think Fear fits her best.

Rehtul Orlouge
02-21-2021, 11:22 PM
Right now, Red.

After this solo, Blue

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
02-22-2021, 08:56 AM
I'm feeling like Orange for Shin.

The Akerfeldt
02-22-2021, 12:11 PM
I don't know what a lantern corps is, but if Shinsou's in it, he'll be lowering the bar.

Philomel
02-22-2021, 02:44 PM
Am I allowed to go for love for Phi?