PDA

View Full Version : Group Story

Tyr
03-02-2021, 08:49 PM
Simply continue on from where the last person left off with a word or phrase.

There was a

Flamebird
03-02-2021, 08:52 PM
There was a pineapple

Philomel
03-03-2021, 12:14 AM
There was a pineapple called Joe

Tyr
03-03-2021, 07:15 PM
There was a pineapple called Joe that wanted

Philomel
03-04-2021, 03:24 AM
There was a pineapple called Joe that wanted to fly

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
03-04-2021, 06:45 AM
There was a pineapple called Joe that wanted to fly an F-22 Interceptor

Flamebird
03-04-2021, 09:20 PM
There was a pineapple called Joe that wanted to fly to Jupiter

Philomel
03-05-2021, 01:28 AM
There was a pineapple called Joe that wanted to fly to Jupiter in a F-22 Interceptor. He took with him

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
03-05-2021, 01:52 AM
There was a pineapple called Joe that wanted to fly to Jupiter in a F-22 Interceptor. He took with him four sidewinder air-to-air missles

Tyr
03-05-2021, 06:55 PM
There was a pineapple called Joe that wanted to fly to Jupiter in a F-22 Interceptor. He took with him four sidewinder air-to-air missles for a jaunt

Philomel
03-08-2021, 06:35 AM
There was a pineapple called Joe that wanted to fly to Jupiter in a F-22 Interceptor. He took with him four sidewinder air-to-air missles for a jaunt and a slightly pregnant

Storm Veritas
03-09-2021, 10:30 AM
There was a pineapple called Joe that wanted to fly to Jupiter in a F-22 Interceptor. He took with him four sidewinder air-to-air missles for a jaunt and a slightly pregnant velociraptor

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
03-09-2021, 03:56 PM
There was a pineapple called Joe that wanted to fly to Jupiter in a F-22 Interceptor. He took with him four sidewinder air-to-air missles for a jaunt and a slightly pregnant velociraptor. Prince Harry fistfought

Tyr
03-11-2021, 12:25 AM
There was a pineapple called Joe that wanted to fly to Jupiter in a F-22 Interceptor. He took with him four sidewinder air-to-air missles for a jaunt and a slightly pregnant velociraptor. Prince Harry fistfought with a watermelon

Philomel
03-11-2021, 07:09 AM
There was a pineapple called Joe that wanted to fly to Jupiter in a F-22 Interceptor. He took with him four sidewinder air-to-air missles for a jaunt and a slightly pregnant velociraptor. Prince Harry fistfought with a watermelon and then said to Joe

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
03-11-2021, 08:16 AM
There was a pineapple called Joe that wanted to fly to Jupiter in a F-22 Interceptor. He took with him four sidewinder air-to-air missles for a jaunt and a slightly pregnant velociraptor. Prince Harry fistfought with a watermelon and then said to Joe "I'm in love with Aston from JLS."

Tyr
03-22-2021, 03:03 PM
There was a pineapple called Joe that wanted to fly to Jupiter in a F-22 Interceptor. He took with him four sidewinder air-to-air missles for a jaunt and a slightly pregnant velociraptor. Prince Harry fistfought with a watermelon and then said to Joe "I'm in love with Aston from JLS." Suddenly, as if out of nowhere

Philomel
03-23-2021, 03:34 AM
There was a pineapple called Joe that wanted to fly to Jupiter in a F-22 Interceptor. He took with him four sidewinder air-to-air missles for a jaunt and a slightly pregnant velociraptor. Prince Harry fistfought with a watermelon and then said to Joe "I'm in love with Aston from JLS." Suddenly, as if out of nowhere a jug of blueberry juice

Tyr
05-26-2021, 06:10 PM
There was a pineapple called Joe that wanted to fly to Jupiter in a F-22 Interceptor. He took with him four sidewinder air-to-air missles for a jaunt and a slightly pregnant velociraptor. Prince Harry fistfought with a watermelon and then said to Joe "I'm in love with Aston from JLS." Suddenly, as if out of nowhere a jug of blueberry juice appeared out of thin air

Philomel
05-30-2021, 02:48 AM
There was a pineapple called Joe that wanted to fly to Jupiter in a F-22 Interceptor. He took with him four sidewinder air-to-air missles for a jaunt and a slightly pregnant velociraptor. Prince Harry fistfought with a watermelon and then said to Joe "I'm in love with Aston from JLS." Suddenly, as if out of nowhere a jug of blueberry juice appeared out of thin air which was extra tasty.

Tyr
06-03-2021, 04:16 PM
There was a pineapple called Joe that wanted to fly to Jupiter in a F-22 Interceptor. He took with him four sidewinder air-to-air missles for a jaunt and a slightly pregnant velociraptor. Prince Harry fistfought with a watermelon and then said to Joe "I'm in love with Aston from JLS." Suddenly, as if out of nowhere a jug of blueberry juice appeared out of thin air which was extra tasty. A big blue dinosaur

Philomel
06-07-2021, 02:05 AM
There was a pineapple called Joe that wanted to fly to Jupiter in a F-22 Interceptor. He took with him four sidewinder air-to-air missles for a jaunt and a slightly pregnant velociraptor. Prince Harry fistfought with a watermelon and then said to Joe "I'm in love with Aston from JLS." Suddenly, as if out of nowhere a jug of blueberry juice appeared out of thin air which was extra tasty. A big blue dinosaur came out of nowhere

Tyr
06-07-2021, 04:22 PM
There was a pineapple called Joe that wanted to fly to Jupiter in a F-22 Interceptor. He took with him four sidewinder air-to-air missles for a jaunt and a slightly pregnant velociraptor. Prince Harry fistfought with a watermelon and then said to Joe "I'm in love with Aston from JLS." Suddenly, as if out of nowhere a jug of blueberry juice appeared out of thin air which was extra tasty. A big blue dinosaur came out of nowhere with a suitcase full of

Philomel
06-12-2021, 03:15 PM
There was a pineapple called Joe that wanted to fly to Jupiter in a F-22 Interceptor. He took with him four sidewinder air-to-air missles for a jaunt and a slightly pregnant velociraptor. Prince Harry fistfought with a watermelon and then said to Joe "I'm in love with Aston from JLS." Suddenly, as if out of nowhere a jug of blueberry juice appeared out of thin air which was extra tasty. A big blue dinosaur came out of nowhere with a suitcase full of Spanish omlettes.

Tyr
07-02-2021, 04:52 PM
There was a pineapple called Joe that wanted to fly to Jupiter in a F-22 Interceptor. He took with him four sidewinder air-to-air missles for a jaunt and a slightly pregnant velociraptor. Prince Harry fistfought with a watermelon and then said to Joe "I'm in love with Aston from JLS." Suddenly, as if out of nowhere a jug of blueberry juice appeared out of thin air which was extra tasty. A big blue dinosaur came out of nowhere with a suitcase full of Spanish omlettes. The castle that

Philomel
07-03-2021, 01:14 AM
There was a pineapple called Joe that wanted to fly to Jupiter in a F-22 Interceptor. He took with him four sidewinder air-to-air missles for a jaunt and a slightly pregnant velociraptor. Prince Harry fistfought with a watermelon and then said to Joe "I'm in love with Aston from JLS." Suddenly, as if out of nowhere a jug of blueberry juice appeared out of thin air which was extra tasty. A big blue dinosaur came out of nowhere with a suitcase full of Spanish omlettes. The castle that was built of old grey stone

Tyr
08-07-2021, 05:03 PM
There was a pineapple called Joe that wanted to fly to Jupiter in a F-22 Interceptor. He took with him four sidewinder air-to-air missles for a jaunt and a slightly pregnant velociraptor. Prince Harry fistfought with a watermelon and then said to Joe "I'm in love with Aston from JLS." Suddenly, as if out of nowhere a jug of blueberry juice appeared out of thin air which was extra tasty. A big blue dinosaur came out of nowhere with a suitcase full of Spanish omlettes. The castle that was built of old grey stone that glistened like

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
10-20-2021, 01:28 PM
There was a pineapple called Joe that wanted to fly to Jupiter in a F-22 Interceptor. He took with him four sidewinder air-to-air missles for a jaunt and a slightly pregnant velociraptor. Prince Harry fistfought with a watermelon and then said to Joe "I'm in love with Aston from JLS." Suddenly, as if out of nowhere a jug of blueberry juice appeared out of thin air which was extra tasty. A big blue dinosaur came out of nowhere with a suitcase full of Spanish omlettes. The castle that was built of old grey stone that glistened like pistachios

Storm Veritas
10-22-2021, 12:20 PM
There was a pineapple called Joe that wanted to fly to Jupiter in a F-22 Interceptor. He took with him four sidewinder air-to-air missles for a jaunt and a slightly pregnant velociraptor. Prince Harry fistfought with a watermelon and then said to Joe "I'm in love with Aston from JLS." Suddenly, as if out of nowhere a jug of blueberry juice appeared out of thin air which was extra tasty. A big blue dinosaur came out of nowhere with a suitcase full of Spanish omlettes. The castle that was built of old grey stone that glistened like pistachios. That's right; everyone's least favorite, pistachios!

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
10-22-2021, 03:12 PM
There was a pineapple called Joe that wanted to fly to Jupiter in a F-22 Interceptor. He took with him four sidewinder air-to-air missles for a jaunt and a slightly pregnant velociraptor. Prince Harry fistfought with a watermelon and then said to Joe "I'm in love with Aston from JLS." Suddenly, as if out of nowhere a jug of blueberry juice appeared out of thin air which was extra tasty. A big blue dinosaur came out of nowhere with a suitcase full of Spanish omlettes. The castle that was built of old grey stone that glistened like pistachios. That's right; everyone's least favorite, pistachios!

Macadamias are trash.