PDA

View Full Version : The Citadel - A poll

Lye
03-04-2021, 05:57 PM
In the citadel, how would you prefer it handled?

High Risk, High Reward:
Just like it currently is. There is a thourough evaluation of writing and a winner is chosen between participants. That winner gets greater rewards.

No risk, Equal Rewards:
Threads are still evaluated in depth and compared but the rewards earned are the same as a normal thread. The only difference is bragging rights of the better writer. This would allow more options for a co-op citadel thread.

The option to choose upon submission:
Either Competitive High Risk, or Competitive No Risk.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
03-04-2021, 06:12 PM
I'm a traditionalist - the Citadel is a competitive section for competitive RP, so in my opinion i'd keep it that way and keep the risk / reward factor.

Collaborative battles can be done in the normal regions for normal EXP.

Leoric
03-04-2021, 07:34 PM
I 100% agree with Shinsou. he said what i was trying to say on discord in much fewer words.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
03-05-2021, 01:58 AM
Just to clarify Lye, would the "co-op" EXP share idea be an option? Or a total format change?

Lye
03-05-2021, 07:42 PM
Option. More or less an AC round with a declared winner based on rubric but you both fight, I don’t know. God.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
03-06-2021, 04:29 PM
Option. More or less an AC round with a declared winner based on rubric but you both fight, I don’t know. God.

Got it.

Lye
03-08-2021, 03:42 PM
Looks like the majority has spoken and you prefer the option to submit for Competitive Co-op and Competitive Versus. I will take this into account on upcoming updates. Thank you everyone for your feedback and input.