PDA

View Full Version : The Quest for the Treasure of Ea (multi-collab recruitment)

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
03-05-2021, 04:07 AM
Premise:

An archelogical dig on the fringes of Fallien has caused a stir in the Althanian scientific community. What was believed to be the site of an ancient trader's house has unearthed a number of clues that point to the existence of a tomb nearby. The tomb, it is said, belongs to a Fallien demigod named Ea, who in legend was dubbed "The Golden King" due to the high value armour he once wore and the untold riches sealed within his mausoleum.

The trader's clues were:

1) A faded map, showing a rough sketch of the Fallien area from over five hundred years ago
2) A broken vase, with almost illegible drawings of the tomb's entrance across its design
3) A single golden coin, supposedly salvaged from the Golden King's treasure
4) An odd compass with Ea's name and likeness engraved, that apparantly doesn't react to magnetism. Whilst not broken, it doesn't appear to work the way other compasses do.

Mission

Open to four that will use the above clues to hunt for Ea's tomb and obtain his hidden treasure.

Thread format

The thread will be done on a Judgment basis (non-competitive) by myself, but will have four individual scores. You'll be judged on how creative you are with the use of the clues and the story, as well as normal commentary. The placings will determine the rewards.

Rewards

1st Place: Normal thread EXP and GP, plus Ea's armour (revealed on completion) and 1,000 GP.

2nd Place: Normal thread EXP and GP, plus an Ability Tome (This will allow you to learn a "stock" ability that falls outside of your cap)

3rd Place: Normal thread EXP and GP, plus 3 pieces of Prevailda for crafting.

4th Place: Normal thread EXP and GP, plus 3 pieces of Delyn for crafting.

Participants

Cards of Fate (Vincent Cain)
Tobias Stalt
Celendine

Cards of Fate
03-05-2021, 08:34 AM
Bruh, Im down to clown on this one. Do they have to be solo threads? Or is it four people in one thread?

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
03-05-2021, 08:41 AM
Bruh, Im down to clown on this one. Do they have to be solo threads? Or is it four people in one thread?

Awesome!

This is a single thread. You can interact with other characters however you want; even impede the other character's progress if you so wish!

Tobias Stalt
03-05-2021, 10:23 PM
Mesapotamian mythology? Enuma Elish? Okay I join

Philomel
03-06-2021, 04:21 AM
Am I allowed to submit Celandine for your consideration?

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
03-06-2021, 05:12 AM
Both in.

(Toby gets me.)