PDA

View Full Version : Around a Campfire...

Nosdyn
10-29-2021, 04:04 PM
(Open to all MIGHT contain erotic footage hahah yall know how I do. Lowbies all welcome. Coincides with Death Undone thread.)

Nosdyn Krotar looks at the lit campfire carefully. It was night that night. He was staring into the flames, thinking of the past. His eyes were narrowed as he thought of Ettermire. Those mean streets of Ettermire. He wore his hooded black cloak about his person. Winter was coming.

He sat on a log and his tent was located nearby. Well maintained. It had markings of the Tular Plains, Haidia and the marks of his clan, that stylized symbol of Krotar. It was a fancy red "K" style symbol in the written symbolic language of his people.

He had food cooking on the campire. He was drinking hot chocolate from a fancy goblet. He thought about many matters. Days earlier he had taken care of the parcel from his township comprised of undead and a few of the same type of demon as he. Tular Plains would become lively again thanks to the efforts of he and his people.

But for that night, he was an old demon standing around a campfire in the wilderness...

(That old joke about heroes surrounding a campfire. Telling old stories and what not. Open to all come get yalls exp yo)

Cerna
10-29-2021, 04:08 PM
Cerna came over still wrapped in the cloak he had given her prior. She kept a wary eye around the surroundings as the years of undeath had left her constantly on edge. She had forgotten how to trust completely and sat near the flames

Nosdyn
10-29-2021, 04:32 PM
He observes her carefully used to how the undead in general carried themselves.

He could tell by her blood scent that she was an undead of some sort... he'd lived with many undead for some time by that point in his life. He actually respected them quite a bit.

He didn't even seem to mind her blood scent.

He handed her a spare goblet. "Hot chocolate." He said calmly to her as he offered her the drink. "If you're hungry I have food here at the camp too." He said calmly.

He was eager to get back home but it would be some time before he took the trip back home to Haidia.

He had matters to take care of while he was in stonevale only the first part got done.

Cerna
10-29-2021, 04:40 PM
Cerna lifted a brow and took the goblet. She was grateful, but She wasn't quite sure what to make of the demon in front of her. She had never met a traveler of any sort that didn't fear her or want her head on a pike. She was curious about him but still had her guard up at all times

Nosdyn
10-30-2021, 06:25 AM
Nosdyn decided a meal was in order.

He carved up some of the boar that he'd killed a few nights earlier. Boar meat was tender and oft required a long time to cook and keep maintained. But Nosdyn was patient. He grabbed an extra set of plates for himself and his companion. He readied a nice serving of boar meat and Radadanth style pasta. He was a demon of many tastes.

He offered her the steaming hot plate of food. It was likely she had not eaten anything in some time. He wanted to be certain his newfound friend ate well. He carefully handed her the plate. He didn't mind helping the new blood.

He sat calmly next to her the blood scent was messing with his head. He stretched for a bit and then began to eat quietly the old warrior was trying to find conversation but had always had trouble making small talk. He'd always been a man of action...

Cerna
10-30-2021, 09:48 AM
Cerna took the plate and set it aside though she did not eat. Instead she looked into the flames as if she were dealing with some kind of mental headache. Didn't appear to be any form of migraine though

Nosdyn
10-30-2021, 10:08 AM
He sighed. He moved the plates gently off to the side and sat next to her. He respected her silent suffering. His eyes narrowed gently as he looked at her.

He took a sip of the hot chocolate.

He looked at his reflection in the hot chocolate. He took another sip sitting with her in silence, enjoying the silence. "I will ready a bed roll for you once you're prepared to sleep." He told her.

Cerna
10-30-2021, 11:34 AM
Cerna nods and briefly glanced at the plate of food She wanted to eat, But knew what would happen if she did. Odds are her master would find her and torment her as he always had when he caught her sneaking a meal. Her kind of undead have always been ruled by a tyrant that kept their minds weakened by denying them access to food completely, allowing them to only sustain themselves off liquids

Nosdyn
10-30-2021, 12:33 PM
He saw her mentally struggling. It bothered him a lot. His eyes narrowed as he looked at her calmly. "It's in your thoughts right now isn't it?" He asked her. He'd seen such suffering before and it pained him. But he knew he would have to wait until the next day to take her to the priests he knew in Stonevale.

He looked at her the entire time...staring at her calmly. He inherently felt compelled to help her...he just wanted to help her out as much as he could. "Do you want to lay down and get some sleep for a while?" He asked of her.

Cerna
10-30-2021, 03:23 PM
Cerna looks toward him. The fact that he seemed to know what was bothering her caught her attention "I'm undead, sir. Sleep isn't a requirement for me these days. I'm surprised that you seem to know what i am dealing with however"

Nosdyn
10-30-2021, 03:35 PM
He listened to her calmly. Xelldra and the other people connected to him were largely undead. He had intimate knowledge of them and their physical characteristics. He looked at her calmly from his expression it was clear that Cerna didn't disgust him or anything like that. He seemed curious about her if anything.

He nodded. "Someone I care about is also Undead." He began. He wondered how much he should tell Cerna. "I have a mate back in my home waiting for me. Well...more than one. But we keep open relationships back home." He explained reflecting upon his demon lord status.

The wizened old demon looked at her with surprising gentleness. "Do you have someone back home waiting for you?"

Cerna
10-30-2021, 03:48 PM
"Do i have someone?" She had to pause and think about that "If i did, I do not remember...A lot of the events that occurred before my undeath are all a clouded haze now. Such is the life of a Death Knight"

Nosdyn
10-30-2021, 07:20 PM
He considered that she may have died to get into her current state of undeath. He thought about what she said.

She was an elegant puzzle that was starting to come together in his mind's eye. He was learning everything he could about her. She fascinated him. His eyes were locked on her person and he was trying to memorize everything about her appearance. He wanted to make sure he never forgot her. He paused for a moment.

"I have some experience dealing with Undead folks. Your kind are not so bad. Bad reputation and stigma mainly." He considered what he was saying. "Lady Xelldra would like you a lot." He said calmly. "You're different from the Undead of Althanas but still Undead nonetheless. I'd like to take you back to my city me and my people built someday." He told her. "We are building a place all are welcome. Regardless of race..." He sighed. He thought about the human concept of laws and such and those thoughts always disturbed him.

Cerna
10-30-2021, 08:35 PM
She smiles for the first time since the encounter "How about now?" She says

Nosdyn
10-31-2021, 09:15 AM
Her response genuinely surprised him.

He was expecting some sort of a different response. He nodded. "I can take you to my home yes." He said calmly. "That will happen once we are done talking to the priests about your situation though." He paused for a moment. "Once that is done well pack things up together and I'll take you back home with me."

He sighed content.

Cerna
10-31-2021, 12:15 PM
Cerna nods and seemed genuinely surprised. Not only did he want to bring her back to his people he also wanted to free her from her mental slavery? Maybe this guy isn't so bad after all... she thought to herself. She began to have a severe headache from her mental link. Figures that whoever had her enslaved wouldn't let her go that easy.

Nosdyn
10-31-2021, 01:52 PM
He studied the expression of inner struggle she was having.

His experiences with N'Jal had set him on the path he was on marching to his destiny.

Nosdyn observed her inner suffering wishing he was skilled enough to assist her. The priesthood would though...they were quite clever folks. He took a deep breath and sighed. He wish he had arcane knowledge needed to weave schools of magic. But his skill set was physical prowess based.

He kept his eyes locked on her. "When morning comes I will take y0u to see the priesthood." He promised knowing that her freedom was necessary.

Cerna
10-31-2021, 02:13 PM
Cerna looked towards him and gave a light smile, nodding as she leaned into him

Nosdyn
10-31-2021, 03:15 PM
Her movement surprised him for a moment or two but then he drew comfort from that closeness.

He wrapped his large arms around her body gently calmly.

He massaged her lower back softly...he didn't even feel that nervous.

Cerna
10-31-2021, 07:02 PM
She smiles and relaxes as he wrapped his arms around her. The headache still hit her like a truck, But at least near him she can find the strength to tolerate such a burden

Nosdyn
11-01-2021, 05:49 AM
He felt compelled to help her...it was much like when he met Lady Xelldra that first night.

He felt inherently connected to the undead...he never knew why but ever since the night in that cave he felt a connection to them.

His hand massaged her softly as he held her. He knew she needed warmth, a lot of warmth. All undead he knew of needed that same warmth. He held her as close as he could...

Cerna
11-01-2021, 10:59 AM
Soon the headache subsided. How long it'll calm for, Cerna didn't know. Her master often got mad over a lot of things. But right here, right now, She was glad for the relief. She relaxes in his embrace to regain her strength

Nosdyn
11-01-2021, 04:58 PM
His hand eagerly grabbed at her well shaped ass and tail. He massaged both with surprising care and gentle nature.

He held her close the whole time.

He kissed her deeply...

Cerna
11-01-2021, 08:38 PM
She kisses back just as deeply. She doesn't know how, But she managed to fall in love with a complete stranger

Nosdyn
11-01-2021, 08:47 PM
He kissed her with deep hunger.

His heart was racing for her. He was hooked.

He sucked on her tongue gently as they kissed. He had a feeling she'd been through a lot of personal strife, so he was going to take care of her. He would make sure to treat his undead woman like a goddess...

He stared at her calmly in the dimly lit tent. His hand massaging her carefully.

He felt extremely excited for her...

Cerna
11-01-2021, 08:57 PM
Cerna smiles lovingly and for once, showed no sign of the stone cold knight she first arrived as, There seemed to be some emotion that yet lingers in her. Though it seems only those that manage to break her emotional barriers can see these emotions

Nosdyn
11-01-2021, 09:22 PM
Nosdyn held her close to him. Protectively so.

He massaged his hand through her hair as they kissed. His heart was racing, his powerful demon's heart.

His broad blue chest rose up and down with each excited breath he took.

Nosdyn played with her hair gently, grabbing her lovely ass firmly.

Everything about her excited him...

Cerna
11-02-2021, 09:44 AM
She purrs as he comforted her in this manner. She relaxed in his embrace and kissed him more

Nosdyn
11-02-2021, 11:05 AM
Nosdyn kissed her back very softly and tenderly.

His large hands exploring her chilly and cold body. She turned him on extremely well...

His hot blood was boiling.

He continued to kiss her deeply, massaging her lower back and her lovely ass...

Cerna
11-02-2021, 12:13 PM
Cerna smiles and lays back to let him climb on top of her. Her long ornate tail swishing behind her to wrap around his strong leg.

Nosdyn
11-02-2021, 12:36 PM
He grinned widely and kissed her deeply.

Making sure he moved on top of her. His erection strong and throbbing.

He slid himself firmly inside of her, filling her womb with the tip of his bulging erection....it felt like a physical slice of heaven against him.

Cerna
11-02-2021, 12:43 PM
Cerna purred as he entered her, relaxing in his embrace as she allowed him to lead

Nosdyn
11-02-2021, 12:55 PM
He moved slightly so she could wrap her legs around him.

His large hand resting on her lovely ass, her tail felt good around his thick leg.

He held her close and made love to his woman. He grinded his powerful hips against her. He continued to kiss her deeply massaging her gently....

Cerna
11-02-2021, 01:19 PM
She kisses back softly and relaxes in his embrace allowing him to hold her close. She was beginning to match his pace as her tail winds further down his leg like a snake on a branch. The tail squeezed and relaxes around his leg as it winds around

Nosdyn
11-03-2021, 09:35 AM
Feeling the sensation of her tail constricting around his leg made him growl with hungry pleasure.

They'd been at it for a few hours by that point already. He took his mate. He placed his fists against the ground gently thrusting into her hard. His large erection deeply inside of her.

He kissed her deeply the whole time. And once the constriction of her tail reached a certain apex he growled loudly with pleasure and released hot seed into her undead womb in several large bursts. He holds her close as he releases calling her name in her ears gently. His hand massaging her hair and and lower back. He thrusted into her slower after he released, holding her closely...

Cerna
11-03-2021, 11:11 AM
Cerna relaxes softly and loans against him, panting softly she still kept her tall winding around his leg

Nosdyn
11-04-2021, 08:31 AM
Her constricting tail drove him mad with pleasure.

He was no stranger to pain.

He held her close as she tightened herself around his leg...

The constriction felt extremely good and a short while later he released into her once more. He gave her a lot of hot seed that night taking her repeatedly. He was considering using that secret technique on her but it would happen later, with her permission. He held her close as they made love to one another. He took her repeatedly that night...knowing he was good for it.

A few days later they would be ready to return to Tular Plains...home.

~The End...~

Cerna
11-05-2021, 09:23 PM
Cerna was packing up the tent and their supplies to make the Journey to Tular Plains. She was ready to move onwards as she stood by Nosdyn. She knew there was gonna be many challenges ahead, But she was no stranger to this. She would be ready no matter what. Nosdyn had given her a sense of a renewed life. She didn't want to be the one to squander it.

~End

Preston
11-07-2021, 07:52 PM
Judgement

Hey guys, I’m going to be taking this thread for judgment with the star scale as requested (basic judgment). I want to start with a bit of a preface to the judgment though and say that this thread is 38 posts long, and it reads almost the exact same as the first 30+ posts of Death Undone. The phrasing is the same, the opening is the same, there really isn’t much that differentiated the two threads other than the fact that this one diverged into intimacy between two characters and the other continued on towards a story. That being said, here’s the commentary:

Pros -
I’m glad you enjoyed knocking out some posts and getting a thread completed!
The first 10-12 posts had a bit of writing that expressed the characters a little, so I could at least get an idea of the background for Cerna.

Cons -
Due to the fact that there was almost no character background or information, it was hard to understand the interaction between the two. I wasn’t sure how they met, why they were where they were… etc
There really was no plot to this thread, which means that there was no story and in the end it didn’t feel like I read anything that connected to your characters.
I mentioned it in the beginning, but this was almost post-by-post the same opening to Death Undone, so the thread itself didn’t make sense as a standalone thread.

Final Score: **

Rewards:

Cerna: 850 exp (includes the 1.5 bonus for Stonevale) | 75 gp
Nosdyn: 865 exp | 75 gp

Preston
11-07-2021, 07:54 PM
Rewards were added.

Welcome to Level 2 Cerna!