PDA

View Full Version : ~[SOLO]~ Act 1: Chapter 1: Student of the Old Ways!

Paladin_Lorenor
11-10-2021, 05:44 AM
(Note: Open only to Lilithinos. Will contain erotic footage.)

Had he been dreaming? As far as he was aware, Undead weren't supposed to dream but perhaps The Light saw fit to bless the old man. Away form Stonevale City herself, he sat on the grounds of the wild lands. A student of the old order...he was practicing the arts on his own. The wind passed in from the north, from Salvar. He was a short but well built man, fully armoured with the attire of his ancient Paladin's Order. He lost track of the time and the day, weeks ago when he first arrived. The plains of Scara Brae around Stonevale were adequate training grounds. His chest rose and fell with each meditative breath he took. His glowing blue eyes deep in concentration. It felt good for him to sometimes take that long recluse form the world's troubles. He needed that long break before planning his next adventure. All though, the best adventures oft required no planning.

The sixth hour of that day, he no longer kept track of the days of the week by that point in his old age...he opened his eyes. The plains of Scara Brae were a beautiful sight to behold. The wind, rippling in from the west, caused long blades of grass to move in an almost wave like fashion. Rippling with the breeze creating a supernatural beauty. He'd been by himself for a long time. His offspring, his son, The Black Knight had established a small village nearby of which he'd been named a sheriff. He respected his son, and had been a good father to him after they had reconciled. Lorenor was an old man, he'd been alive for many millenia at that point. As alive as the state of Undeath could allow him to be.

He was seated on a rocky outcropping that day, relatively hidden from view. He detected a familiar scent about half an hour into the last part of his meditation. He smiled kindly. Opening his eyes slowly, the bright blue glow visible, He watched the approaching figure of his son and some villagers. The settlement of The Black Knight had no name. It was just a village for the many refugees of the world's wars and strife a few Akahiman survivors had made their way there knowing they'd be protected. Lorenor gathered himself and stood up slowly to his full height of five heads tall. He was a relatively short man, but well built. They rarely made men built like that anymore. He gathered his belongings quickly and jumped off the rock landing skillfully.

"Father." His son called and waved as he approached.

The Black Knight had advanced armour, almost made organic because of the shard of the tablet of destiny. He carried his helmet under his left arm and was accompanied by four others. Two women and two male body guards. All were Akashiman. "Father." The Black Knight called again. "You've been gone a long time."

"Three months." Lorenor responded accurately. Lorenor greeted the Akashimans fondly with a small bow of the body. He gestured with his left hand amicably in the style of their culture. "I was in deep meditation." Lorenor stated calmly.

One of the male Akashimans walked forth towards Lorenor respectfully. "What does the light command?" He asked. He'd always had a serious demeanor about himself but was a good man, he'd just been through a lot of shit.

"No decree this time. I just was taking time to replenish my power." Lorenor explained.

Lilithios
11-10-2021, 06:17 AM
The plains of stonevale were a peaceful place. Lilithios had been injured in a recent battle and had fled the city as they saw in their eyes how demonic she looked. But that wasn't her fault. Her former leader had made her that way. She was simply a lost soul elven in nature and now an outcast. She was a paladin herself prior so she still had faith in The Light.

She made it as far as the river that divided the plains before she collapsed from her injuries. Her breathing labored and shaky and her consciousness slipping in and out

Paladin_Lorenor
11-10-2021, 06:27 AM
Lorenor... The Holy Light commanded him. He blinked as he was looking at his son and the villagers for a moment. "Hold folks. Something is wrong..." Lorenor commanded. Rescue the one near the river....I command it... Then The Holy Light went silent. He nodded. "Go back to town my son. Ready some healers, The Holy Light commands, and so I must go." He said calmly to his son and allies. Once they returned to their village...Lorenor was on the move.

He adjusted the great sword across his back, he was able to wield a great sword and shield with his Thayne's Grip power.

A blessing of the light.

He knew what The Holy Light commanded, someone was in danger and needed to be saved. He made his way towards the nearby river, it was a few yards away from the rocky outcropping he'd been meditating on. He carefully made his way towards the river, when he began to sense a lost soul. One who yearned for more. Lorenor could see someone ahead and they were in trouble, struggling. The Crusade called and so he answered.

Lilithios
11-10-2021, 06:34 AM
The elf seemed young. But demonic in appearance sporting two curled horns on her head, two large dragon like wings although one looked jagged. And a slender form that could make even the most scandalous succubi jealous. She laid by the river covered in wounds as she struggled to get to her feet.

Paladin_Lorenor
11-10-2021, 06:49 AM
He was an exceptionally good man.

Seeing the woman injured and likely left for dead or dying, Lorenor approached her calmly. He knelt down at her person and took out a water skin. "Hey. Are you conscious?" He asked of her and gently ran his hand through her hair. "My name is Lorenor. My friends have a village near here and I'm going to take you there to get help." He explained gently. He picked her up with tremendous strength and carried her all the way back to the nearby village without complaint.

The Holy Light commanded him. It was his mission to save the girl. He could see the demonic taint, he'd once been tied to N'Jal long ago. He knew what demonic energies looked like. He knew what they smelled like. From his momentary interaction with the girl, all he knew was that she needed his help. He would never judge her, it was not in his nature to judge folks. He had replaced the water skin in his packs before picking her up. As he walked to the village he noticed his son, The Black Knight, was waiting for him. "Are the medics ready my son?" Lorenor asked.

His son nodded. "They are father."

The villagers were present who were adults and they saw the bad shape the strange girl was in. They walked up to Lornor carrying the girl. "The healers are ready my lord." One of the female servants said calmly.

He nodded. "Make sure she has our best ready for her." He commanded to his son. And they go to one of the healing temples in the village...

Lilithios
11-10-2021, 06:53 AM
Lilithinos allowed the man to carry her. She was conscious at the time he asked, but only barely so. She was in rough shape and her breath was definitely labored. She must've been laying there for ages before someone thought to come help her.

Paladin_Lorenor
11-10-2021, 07:24 AM
They entered the medical ward/their temple.

It was a rough building with a few skilled healers in charged of it. Lornor himself was no healer, but he'd picked up basic bandaging and other techniques from those that were. He carried her into the temple and placed her on one of the empty beds. He explained to her what was about to happen. "These folks are healers, good people. They will assist with your injuries." He explained. "I will be by your side as long as I can be. I may have other matters to attend to here and there but I will watch over you." He told her as he gently gave her care over the healers.

One of the female healers walked up to Lord Lorenor. "My lord." She bowed. "Initial analysis of her injuries so she's in pretty bad shape this is going to take a lot of work." She said grimly.

He placed his large hand on her shoulder for a moment. "Worry not take all the time you need her but we MUST save her. The Holy Light commands this." Lorenor explained, she was a part of his crusade. The Holy Light had decreed it. "Do everything in your powers to save her." He said grimly.

She nodded and went right to work.

Lorenor took his seat on a spare chair by the girl's side...

Lilithios
11-10-2021, 07:28 AM
Lilith had lost track of how much time had passed, But it was about this point when she began to awaken. She was still in rough shape, But had medics addressing that. Slight movements of her wings alerted the group to her awakening. She was far from healed at that point, But she was coherent. Maybe she's stable enough to tell them what went on back there. She tried to sit up and catch her bearings.

Paladin_Lorenor
11-10-2021, 07:37 AM
Lorenor was the first to notice her waking up.

He nodded towards her. "You're in a healing temple." He said calmly to her. "You're safe here. The people healing you are skilled at that craft." He explained to her gently. "I found you by that river." He added to her gently.

He was a kind, good soul, if a bit grim and serious at that moment. He spoke to her trying to explain the situation.

"Your injuries are serious. But they have been working non stop since I brought you here." He sighed. "You've been here at this village for a few days now." He said to her. "Light knows how long you've been running from whoever hurt you though." He said to her carefully. He wasn't going to pry though. He wanted to leave a good impression on her...

Lilithios
11-10-2021, 07:40 AM
Lilith nods as he explained her situation to her. Listening as he told her where she was and how long she had been here. "Thank you...But would you be so kind to explain where exactly this place is? The architecture alone tells me i am not in my own world" She explained through a labored voice as she strained to speak

Paladin_Lorenor
11-10-2021, 08:02 AM
Off-worlder... The Holy Light told him carefully and he blinked for a moment.

He nodded. "You're on a world called Althanas." He tried to explain cosmic knowledge in very simplistic terminology. "You're in a temple of healers in a small village in Scara Brae Village." He said to her, telling her the basics of the basics. He was an extremely patient man. He was trying to think of what else to tell her. "I found you by that river a few days ago." He added. "I don't know how long you were running before that though."

He rubbed his chin thoughtfully. Tapping it a moment or two later. "My son has made this village from a few years back. We are a decent The Holy Light fearing folks." He told her carefully. He never once brought up her demonic lineage. "You are welcome here if you wish to stay with us."

Lilithios
11-10-2021, 09:16 AM
She nods and pulled out an old locket that was in the shape of a 4 pointed star. Back where she came from, this was the mark of a paladin. She must have been a paladin at one point before she became a demoness. question is, What changed her and for what purpose? Perhaps she can tell them as she heals. She glanced at the trinket in her hand as if she were thinking about who she once was

Paladin_Lorenor
11-10-2021, 11:12 AM
He noticed that amulet and kept quiet. He respected people's past...he would ask her later on about that though. He did feel a sense of familiarity from the necklace though...as if he'd seen it someplace before. Or one of his other selves...had seen it before. He considered both possibilities carefully. It was definitely quite the mystery that he would unravel over time. Like removing a lace corset off a lover...he smiled at her gently. His thoughts were running wild on him for a moment or too, but he quickly suppressed them. He didn't know if she could hear his thoughts or anything of that nature. He know of the people who had the psionic powers, and he was always mindful of that in his old paranoia.

He sat next to her the entire time. A few hours later after the healers had done their work...he spoke to her again. "Lorenor." He introduced himself. "My name I mean." He told her. "I have faith in the light, well our native version of it I suppose is the correct term from your point of view." He considered for a moment how confusing all that must have sounded to her then nodded. "I'll tell you all there is to know once you recover your strength."

Lilithios
11-10-2021, 12:27 PM
Lilith smiles "we call it The Light where I'm from." She explained "My name is Lilithinos Lunar Darkwing. Usually called Lilith however." She began "in the past I was a paladin of an order called the Scarlet Crusade. And damn good at my job too" She chucked

"But one day... about a century ago. That all changed. I was fighting a adversary I had never seen prior. Said he was part of a group known simply as the Legion." She said "they're a group of demons out to literally watch our world burn. As I fought their leader, I got struck with a sharp mace. Before I knew it I was forsaken by my fellow paladins and shoved into a black hole. Then I found myself here..."

Paladin_Lorenor
11-10-2021, 01:40 PM
He listened to her story, closing his eyes and imagining the world she came from.

Lorenor believed in other worlds and realities, he understood to some degree how the cosmos worked. He had deep knowledge of Althanas's Thayne Codex based religion. He had a deep understanding of celestial matters. Many would have found the woman's claims to be insanity. But not that old man, not Lorenor. He accepted her as she was for who she was. The Holy Light had guided him to her.

He listened to her story. "We're not so different. My Order...calls it The Holy Light and it's alive. It speaks to us." He explained to her. He rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "I'm sure there is much we can learn from one another." He told her calmly. "I am a student of knowledge, and I see to learn all I can about the celestial heavenly vault of the stars." He said to her gently. He knew there were other worlds, other realities.

He knew of that white hot room in the celestial heavens where the others who held his name lurked...where they watched his actions across all of time.

He knew he was not alone. He looked at her gently. "You must be hungry I can have dinner prepared for you. If you wish it." He added, he would never force anything on her....

Lilithios
11-10-2021, 03:42 PM
Lilith nods softly and smiles "I'd like that. Many of my kind does not eat. But I'm an anomaly among my kin" She laughs "I have much to tell you. Perhaps you in turn can teach me about this world as well

Paladin_Lorenor
11-10-2021, 11:09 PM
The promise of more knowledge...that interested the old man deeply.

He considered what she had just said and nodded after a moment passed. He looked at her calmly and stood up for a moment. "I'll go have a meal prepared for us." He told her. "I don't mind eating myself." He said calmly to her. "Old habits and all that." He took his leave for a moment and then returned a few minutes later. He nodded to her once more. "Dinner is getting prepared for the both of us." He told her carefully.

He sat back down in front of her. "The Akashiman cuisine is quite good. Many of the villagers here are from Akashima from when that calamity happened there. They are good people." He said calmly. He looked at her the whole time. "The healers did a great job patching you up." He told her.

Lilithios
11-10-2021, 11:24 PM
She nods and looks at her patched up wings "Well at least i'm not in sheer agonizing pain anymore...Shame they can't make me any less demonic though" She noted. Wow she truly hated being a demon. Many would see it as a gift, But she must've been through some serious shit if she doesn't quite grasp just what a special gift she was given

Paladin_Lorenor
11-11-2021, 06:28 AM
He gently touched her hair at that point, noticing she was relaxed by that point.

"You have lovely hair." The Paladin complimented her. "Don't feel bad about who you are...I'm no saint either." He admitted, he was an Undead as well and his people were inclined to doing horrible stuff sometimes. "I won't ever judge you for who you are." He told her truthfully. He liked the girl, she was quite interesting of a specimen.

He noticed a short while later the servants came with the food for them. He thanked them kindly and readied the food for himself and Lilith. He decided to proceed to feed her as well...gently giving her food.

It was quite romantic....

Lilithios
11-11-2021, 09:24 AM
Lilithinos blushes and smiles eating with him. She found it quite cute that he'd not only nurse her back to health, but help her eat as well. She nods listening to what was being said

Paladin_Lorenor
11-11-2021, 12:54 PM
The Akashiman cuisine tasted quite good. He no longer had a need for food but ate because his friend was eating, and out of habit. Also, he liked the cuisine in general. It was quite good. He fed her gently knowing she'd been through Hell and back, and he wanted her to recover safely. Lorenor considered the situation at hand as he ate and fed her at the same time. He'd also been somewhat hungry...after all, he'd been meditating for three months up until the point he found her by the river...thanks to The Holy Light...he took his time feeding her and eating with her.

"I'm goin go to share my house with you." He told her calmly. "You're very welcome to stay with me. Been a while since I've had a guest stay with me anyway that I could spoil." He winked at that point. He was being sincere, he liked her. As a Paladin, he learned to trust The Holy Light's blessings.

He had complete faith in the light.

He knew The Holy Light had brought her to him for a reason. "Now...when you're full let me know." He told her gently.

Lilithios
11-11-2021, 01:15 PM
Lilith nods and eats gently. She loved how hospitable he was being considering she was just dropped in a world she knew little about and did not have her animal companion to keep her company. She would have to address that first chance she gets. But for now, she's content just chilling out with him

Paladin_Lorenor
11-11-2021, 10:37 PM
He sat there on the bed with her, lotus position. He watched her eat, and assisted as much as he could. He sincerely enjoyed her company. The chamber was a medical ward, and he wanted to take her to his house. Once they were done eating he explained to the he was going to take her to his house. They agreed. He got up off the bed for a moment, and looked at her. "It's time." He told her gently. "Once you're ready I'm going to take you to my house."

He explained to her quite calmly what was going on. The meal had been very good. Her company was also quite favorable to the old man. He waited for her to get ready so that they could depart the medical ward together...

Lilithios
11-11-2021, 11:02 PM
She nods and gets up now that she had regained some of her strength "I'm ready for you"

Paladin_Lorenor
11-12-2021, 06:05 AM
He smiled at her and they prepared to go to his house.

It was a good day that day in Scara Brae. Lorenor had to adjust his eyes once they stepped outside of the healer temple. His eyes narrowed for a moment and he greeted people he came across. The house was a short walk from the temple itself. He made sure she was well periodically asking if she was good to continue going. The house was a small, three story house. It was built squat and sturdy in the standard Scara Brae architecture.

Lorenor looked at Lilith for a long moment and nodded. "Home." He said calmly. He'd actually preferred the nomadic life style himself, living off the land...but the reunion with his son had forced him to adjust to a village life style. He didn't mind it the refugees were good people.

He opened the door to his house to allow Lilith inside his house...

Lilithios
11-12-2021, 09:44 AM
She smiles and nods walking in with him. She looked around at the interior decor and admittedly was rather impressed with it. She still did not want to be demonic but that can't be helped. She had to roll with the fate she was given. She folded her wings, one of which was still in bandages as she looked towards the man that had saved her.

Paladin_Lorenor
11-12-2021, 10:45 AM
Lorenor was a simple man who had somewhat elegant tastes.

He kept his house well decorated with personal effects.

There was a fireplace front and center in the main entry room of the house, the living area. There was an ornate blue rug on the floor which was a carefully cleaned oak stain material of the house. Lorenor walked up to the fancy fireplace and lit it gently to keep them both warm.

There was a couch placed strategically in front of the fireplace, he went to sit down on it and motioned for her to take a seat.

There was a lot to talk about...

Lilithios
11-12-2021, 11:34 AM
Lilith smiles and takes a seat beside him, leaning into him romantically as she began to fall in love with the paladin beside her.

Paladin_Lorenor
11-12-2021, 07:31 PM
Lorenor was momentarily surprised by her action.

He took a deep breath for a moment and relaxed. He felt a little nervous, by her side he'd been able to be himself without judgment or fear of retribution or persecution. He sighed one more time, and wrapped his arm around her form, pulling her close. "I suppose...I was not expecting you to open up this way so quickly." The old man told her truthfully. "I suppose I should tell you something..." He looked at her with his glowing blue eyes.

He nodded deciding the direct approach would work best. "I've ever only had male companions." He suddenly told her. "Never been with a woman before...you'd be my first assuming that's what you want." The nervousness and anxiety was soon fading now that he told her he was gay. And she would know what to expect with him... "My lover for many years was an Old Vampire named Urei." He sighed for a moment thinking of his old, missing companion. He'd been a remnant of the old world and her mysteries...

His eyes narrowed for a moment as he temporarily thought of his former companion. He nodded. "I am loyal to a fault. You should know...if you really want to walk by my side you are stuck with me." The old Paladin told her calmly.

Lilithios
11-12-2021, 07:36 PM
Lilith smiles and gave her answer, kissing him softly on the lips. She wrapped her wings around him lovingly and silently vowed to assist him in also locating his companion if he wished that

Paladin_Lorenor
11-12-2021, 08:19 PM
Lorenor melted into the kiss, and he wrapped his arms firmly around her. Sealing their quiet pact with one another with that deep kiss. He found her wings to be quite beautiful and they felt completely good around him. He nodded after a few minutes of the long and deep kiss. "Urei has been missing for centuries now." He said calmly to her. "Perhaps it is for the best." Lorenor pondered the situation for a moment. "He was from an older portion of history that would not be too kind to him now anyway." He sighed and kissed her some more. "Come with me." He told her and offered his his hand.

He was going to take her to their bedroom. "I would feel better if we're in our bed for a good while doing what we are about to do." He smiled at her. "Let's go my love." He told her honestly...

Lilithios
11-12-2021, 09:11 PM
Lilith nods and smiles getting up to fly him. it would be quicker, But the concern with her flying so soon is would she be able to do so

Paladin_Lorenor
11-12-2021, 09:27 PM
Their bed chamber was in the upstairs portion of his house...he kept the door open at all times. When he was home he was normally left alone to his own vices but the town folks had seen him enter his house with Lilith so they would definitely be left alone.

He lets her enter before him and he begins to take off his clothing.

As an undead specimen, he was quite verile and well endowed. He had a long and thick member, already stiff and erect for her.

He began to slowly undress his woman...

Lilithios
11-12-2021, 11:06 PM
Lilith smiles and let him undress her. Her body was covered in bandages because of her recent condition, But she still seemed up for action despite this

Paladin_Lorenor
11-13-2021, 06:16 AM
Lorenor noticed the bandages on a large part of her body.

He knew that was from the time they spent in the healer's temple.

He sighed though, already stiff and hard for her. "You are beautiful." He told her truthfully, he found her immediately attractive. He walked up to her and began to stroke himself off gently in front of her. He was long and thick. His erection ached for attention from her. He licked his lips as he looked at her calmly. He needed her deeply.

He knew The Holy Light had brought them together for a good reason...

Lilithios
11-13-2021, 11:54 AM
Lilith smiles and nods nuzzling him lovingly. She immediately took his erection into her mouth starting to suck on it

Paladin_Lorenor
11-13-2021, 03:10 PM
She expertly took his large member deeply into her mouth.

He moaned in extreme pleasure and massaged the back of her head softly. He rocked his hips against her face, licking his lips with hunger. He pushed himself deeply as he could into her throat and she expertly sucked on him.

The sensation was electricity and felt extremely good...her face felt good.

He moaned loudly as she sucked him off, he liked the sensation of her demonic throat against him.

He held her close against his body...he needed her he realized at that point.

Lilithios
11-14-2021, 09:15 PM
She moans in pleasure as she suckled on his shaft. this was the first time in a long time she's known pleasure

Paladin_Lorenor
11-14-2021, 09:20 PM
A short while later, Lorenor releases into her mouth. He watches her swallow his seed completely and licked his lips. His hands massaged the back of her head gently as he blasted down her lovely, sexy throat. He slid out of her throat ready for me after, some of his see slid out of her mouth. He picked her up and took her to their bed. He already was thinking it was their bed. He already loved his demoness. He picked her up and took her to their bed placing her gently on their bed. He looked at her after and slowly stroked his shaft off, long and thick for her.

"Open your legs." He ordered her...his face in a small smile but pleasure was in his eyes.

Lilithios
11-14-2021, 09:44 PM
Lilith did so already willing to take orders from the man. He had already earned her trust and as such, he had earned a loyal companion

Paladin_Lorenor
11-15-2021, 04:55 AM
Lorenor watched his woman open her legs for him.

He smiled at her, stroking himself off gently. He moves so he was on top of her and slides his large erection deeply into her.

He pushed himself all the way in and kissed her deeply. "I love you." He told her without hesitation. Or pause or fear. He knew what he wanted, and what he wanted was that woman right in front him.

He began to grind his powerful hips against his woman, filling her up. Her tightness drove him crazy with pleasure...

Lilithios
11-15-2021, 10:34 AM
She purrs and kisses him deeply "I love you too"

Paladin_Lorenor
11-16-2021, 05:01 AM
He grabbed her beautiful ass and slide his hand up her thigh for a moment or two indicating he wanted her to wrap her legs around him, her silky long and smooth legs.

Grinding his hips against her velvety smooth tightness, he growled with pleasure.

He held her closely to him, his hand massaging her lower back gently. His hand firmly on her ass.

He kissed her deeply the whole time, his mouth against her own. He made love to her....he needed her.

He could feel his large sac already beginning to fill with the seed he would soon give her...

Lilithios
11-16-2021, 08:47 AM
Lilith moans as she wrapped her arms and legs around him. She held fast to him as she did so, almost clinging to him in a manner that told him this was where she belonged.

Paladin_Lorenor
11-16-2021, 05:08 PM
As he held her close, she clung to him and he liked it a lot.

The warm closeness felt good against him. "I love you." He whispered to her gently once more. He meant that too, she was his mate at that point. He continued to grind his hips against her. His moaning increasingly loud by that point. Soon, her tightness drove him insane with pleasure. He held her close to him as he filled her womb up with his liquid hot seed. He called out her name. "Lilith..." he whispered to her as he filled her up. Several hot bursts of liquid hot seed. Some of it spilled out of her...

He held her closely the entire time and kissed her deeply.

Lilithios
11-17-2021, 12:29 AM
Lilith moaned in pleasure as she was filled. Her wounds were now on the back burner for the time being as she enjoyed the pleasure

Paladin_Lorenor
11-17-2021, 06:47 AM
Shortly after he filled her womb up...he picked her up and placed her gently on their bed.

He slid into the bed with her, and put himself back inside of her....he liked the pleasure of her tightness around him.

He held her closely to him. Wrapping their bed sheets around the two of them. He massaged her ass lovingly, making sure she was as comfortable as possible. He also clung to her with need and desire. His hands massaging her gently...

Lilithios
11-18-2021, 03:20 PM
She smiles and purrs nuzzling into him as he pulled her close. She was starting to cling to him as well and purred with Pleasure

Paladin_Lorenor
11-19-2021, 04:49 AM
Lorenor loved her closeness. He didn't mind the clinging factor, he liked it a lot. He held her close to him, also needing her equally. His mouth kissed her deeply and softly the sound she made drove him crazy.

His hands massaged her lower back and ass softly, pulling her as close as he could he also needed her.

The feeling was mutual and equal.

His strong arms held her as close to his warm body as he could. One of his hands played with her hair gently, and the other rested firmly on her ass. He kissed her lovingly and softly..."I love you." He told her again gently, and completely meant that.

Lilithios
11-21-2021, 10:24 AM
Lilith purrs "And i Love you." She said softly as a young fire dragon popped out of her satchel. Making Lilith chuckle "Blaze, Relax will ya? He's helping us." She looks at the paladin "Lorenor this is my protective Dragon hatchling, Blaze.

Paladin_Lorenor
11-21-2021, 11:26 AM
Lorenor smiled at her young friend.

He nodded at the dragon gently. "Hi my little friend." He said to the dragon kindly as he made love to his woman.

"You're welcome to stay here with us." He petted the little dragon gently. Grinding his hips against his woman still. He could not quite put to words how much pleasure he felt from the tightness around him. He came into his woman many times that night.

As undead, he was barren and couldnt give her offspring.

That was the one regret he had....

He held her closely as they made love.

Lilithios
11-21-2021, 12:16 PM
She smiles and kisses him deeply as they made love. The dragon perching herself on Lilith's head, watching Lorenor curiously

Lilith loved that Blaze was curious about her new mate. Curious is better then aggressive

Paladin_Lorenor
11-24-2021, 04:05 PM
The old man held his woman closely. The room was pretty well lit with a few candles. Outside, it was already growing dark that day. Lorenor looked out their window and could see stars twinkling in the night sky of Scara Brae. He could see a large and full moon, pregnant. He felt bad he could not give her children because he was undead. He kept himself inside of his woman.

He massaged her belly gently and his other hand played with her lovely hair.

"Look out our window my love." He tells Lilith. The night sky was quite lovely and there were many stars twinkling. He held his woman close the window was closed though and he made sure the warm bed sheet was wrapped firmly around the two of them. The night sky was lovely as his woman was. He kissed her softly as he held her. "Let's go to sleep my love." He told her gently he held her closely and started to go into a deep sleep...the day he met her had been so perfect to him.

Lilithios
11-24-2021, 09:40 PM
Lilith nods and leans into him, Falling asleep

Paladin_Lorenor
11-26-2021, 07:32 AM
The next day....

He had a dream. That dream unsettled him as he thought of Urei, his former lover from ages prior. He awoke in his woman's arms. He woke up with a start, gasping heavily he'd been in a deep sleep up until that point. He gasps with fear and anxiety grasping his woman closely. In such a short moment of time, she'd become extremely important to the old man. Holding her close to him he massaged her lower back softly.

The nightmares had not disturbed him for many years up until that point. He gasped with fear from the horrible dream.

The dreams were always the same.

Once he'd been tied to N'Jal herself, when he was more inclined to be evil.

The dreams of N'Jal were getting worse and he knew she stirred somewhere across space and time. He knew the whore called him back to her service. Shaking with fear, he knew he could not allow corruption to settle in his soul once more. He'd gotten too far on his own without N'Jals's influences. He was shaking with fear in his woman's arms many hours had passed and he'd slept peacefully up until that point...