PDA

View Full Version : Cerna's Outburst

Lilithios
11-12-2021, 09:33 PM
(Disregard this. i didn't switch accounts first. It begins on the next post)

Cerna
11-12-2021, 09:34 PM
(Closed to Nosdyn)

Cerna was on a scouting mission in the Tular Plains they call home. it is the only time she is not at her mate's side. The Undead King who kept to the Shadows Knew this routine well. He had been watching his liberated slave from the shadows. Waiting for a time when he thought she would not have any protection from him. his mental link to her was severed and a ward cast on her mind, But he had another way to get her under control. He used his magic to send sharp, unwavering pain through her veins and sending her into a blind frenzy. allies scatter from her immediate area and one goes to alert Nosdyn "Sire! You're needed at the Border. Lady Cerna's gone berserk!" She said between gasps

Nosdyn
11-12-2021, 09:50 PM
(Will contain erotic scenes)

That day...

Nosdyn had not seen his wife for many hours. He was growing concerned. About midday, Lady Xelldra and several other Undead citizens sought Nosdyn out. There was an immediate air of danger. Nosdyn sees Lady Xelldra and hugs his closest ally. Only Cerna was higher in the ranks above Lady Xelldra, his son and his wife Lilly. Nosdyn hugged her and helped her relax for a moment. "Tell me what's the trouble?"

Xelldra caught her breath. "Our on the East Ridge, our scouts reported Lady Cerna is acting quite erratic." Xelldra explained with a deep voice of concern.

Nosdyn listened to the woman. "Tell my son to fortify our city's defenses while I am away. Lady Xelldra, you and the others are in charged while I handle this matter. I am not certain how long this will take." He explained to her. He grabbed his nearby gear and put his great cloak on.

He clasped the cloak around his shoulders and it moved about him with the wind. His eyes narrowed. "I will be gone for as long as it takes to save her. Lady Xelldra take care of Theselak while I am gone." Nosdyn took his leave.

"Thaynespeed Nosdyn." Lady Xelldra had a look of deep concern on her face...

Cerna
11-12-2021, 09:56 PM
Cerna still avoided attacking her people, But her attacks were still wildly erratic Her face was twisted in a look of pain but she suppressed the expression and attacked the enemies wildly hoping if she just kept up her onslaught, the pain would stop. She didn't notice that Nosdyn was rapidly approaching her

Nosdyn
11-12-2021, 11:06 PM
Before he left Theselak, Nosdyn gave the order to his people to avoid Cerna and Nosdyn's confrontation at all times. The ordeal was an internal dispute and Nosdyn had some idea of what was happening to his woman.

The nameless Undead King would pay dearly for the pain he was causing his wife that day.

Nosdyn saw that Cerna was attacking local wild life and basically anything that she could rip apart with her weapons...

That made Nosdyn narrow his eyes firmly.

He walked very slowly up towards her.

He knew he would have to utilize every ounce of skill to bring her back from the brink. He took off his great cloak and placed it on the ground nearby. His face a mirror of deep concern for his woman. He walked slowly up to her, he'd never been a fast demon anyway.

The walk was slow and confident but finally he did make it to the East Ridge where Lady Xelldra told him Cerna was located. Immediately, the air around Cerna and within the zone of chaos felt different. Crackling wild magic, almost as if tangible chaos was present. Nosdyn had felt similar powers before. A part of him, deep down pondered ending Cerna's suffering. But he quickly dismissed that thought and was soon in front of her...

His face was grim but full of concern for his woman.

Cerna
11-12-2021, 11:10 PM
Cerna Paused when she saw her mate standing before her. Her body shaking in agony, but she made no sounds of distress. She probably can't. She mouthed the words "Help Me" to him to let him know she recognized him at least

Nosdyn
11-12-2021, 11:27 PM
Nosdyn's heart sank but he held firm before his woman.

He took off his leather vest and placed that on top of his nearby great cloak and other gear he had taken off and removed.

His largely chiseled physique was visible before his woman. He was never once afraid of her, and he could weather any storm she would potentially unleash on him. His eyes were narrowed as he looked at her firmly.

There was a blood bath of demons and monsters from the nearby Tular Plains surrounding area.

The scent of blood and death was thick in the air.

He stood in front of her. "I am here Cerna." He said to her. "I will get you through this mess. I swear it." He promised her.

Cerna
11-12-2021, 11:30 PM
Cerna shakily approached him, sheathing her weapon. She wasn't in enough pain to attack her own mate. A few steps in she let out a grunt of pain and fell to one knee panting. Her body still racked with pain. Some electric sparks discharge from her as if trying to force her up but having no success. Cerna stayed Kneeled, her face twisted in pain

Nosdyn
11-12-2021, 11:43 PM
Nosdyn noticed the energy that was cascading from her body randomly. It was a form of resistance, Cerna had told him the horrible things her former master had done to her. She looked quite attractive on her knees like that, but there was time for playing later on once she was freed from her burden. Nosdyn's powerful blue chest rose up and down with each agitated breath, he was concerned profoundly for his wife. He stood right in front of her.

Memories passed through his own mind.

The night he confronted N'Jal herself, the night that she'd smited him with devastating power and he'd survived.

Always a survivor was Nosdyn. He looked at Cerna calmly. He sat down on the ground in front of her, the torn apart and mauled bodies already being fed upon by carrion insects. He looked deeply in her eyes. "I'm here Cerna. I am not afraid." Nosdyn knew the truth, her former master was a fool to attempt something like that on their own turf...

Cerna
11-12-2021, 11:46 PM
Cerna opened one eye to meet his gaze "Nosdyn.....It hurts....." She finally spoke as she tried to deal with the pain as well. trying to dispel it "Don't sugarcoat it. How bad is this mess right now? What'd i do?" She asked in too much pain to be aware fully of her own actions. This is how the undead king controls her. Keeps her in so much agony she doesn't know what the hell she's doing

Nosdyn
11-13-2021, 12:00 AM
Nosdyn was no stranger to blood baths given that he'd caused many in his day.

But his woman...he would do anything for her, anything to save her. He looked at her seriously. "It's bad. There's a huge mess of bodies out here. Demons and undead alike. I have ordered the people from Theselak to stay away from here while you lack your faculties." He explained to her calmly. "I counted around a hundred bodies out here that you tore apart." He told her truthfully, he'd never hide anything from her.

He breathed calmly as he looked at her in that expression of pain and torment. "It's him isn't it?" Nosdyn asked of the Undead King who was her former master. "He made a huge mistake targeting you here now. Thinking you were all alone when you are not. Thinking you are weak when you've become strong on your own and with our help." He told her truthfully.

"I'm no healer but whatever you are facing we'll face it together. This I promise you." He told her and sat in front of her calmly...

Cerna
11-13-2021, 12:02 AM
Cerna opened the other eye when asking about her former master. She nodded "Yes it's him. Though i'll be honest i thought i was rid of him when we severed that mental link he had on me. Should've known he'd have more then one way to maintain control..." She sighed as she attempted to calm herself. the fear was clear in her tone however. The Undead King was the only entity that truly scares her.

Nosdyn
11-13-2021, 12:23 AM
Nosdyn saw his wife in pain. It pissed him off...he kept his amber glowing eyes locked on her own eyes as he looked at her. The wind came in from the east that day. It carried with it a strong scent of death and blood. Nosdyn was no stranger to carnage and blood bath. He looked at his woman. "I am going to stay out here with you and resolve this together with you." He promised her. "I will make sure you are not alone while you face whatever this ordeal is." He told her carefully.

He saw in her eyes that she was in pain and agony. That truth disturbed him more than anything else, she was suffering and up until that point he had no control over it. His mind pondered solutions. It was too late within the process to take her back to Crux in Stonevale. So he had to come up with a solution to that problem himself. They would do it together.

"I am here for you Cerna. I will stand by you always." He told her calmly.

Cerna
11-13-2021, 12:28 AM
Cerna nods. even in that state, she had faith in him always. Her shaking hands took hold of his for support as her tail curled to her side. She in all honesty didn't know how to deal with this at the moment either. But at least she has her mate there to support her. She sensed her former master and shot a magic pulse in his direction to flush him out.

Nosdyn
11-13-2021, 12:54 AM
Nosdyn understood the vast powers of the mind...he was no stranger to that from when N'Jal had once shared his head space with her...

He knew she was struggling mentally against the assault from the Undead King. Knowing his wife suffered in that way bothered him deeply, they were facing an enemy that had not yet revealed himself to them. A hidden enemy with unseen hands...that manipulated from the shadows. All that cloak and dagger stuff he hated so much. The great houses in Ettermire and Xaliel essentially operated the same way with the hidden dagger in the shadows mind set.

Nosdyn was no stranger to it.

That's when the idea dawned on the master tactician.

He had military prowess, and he considered what her former master wanted. It was likely power, or control over his subjects of some sort or another. Nosdyn stood up at that point and looked at his wife deeply in her eyes. He could see a shadow caused by the pain therein.

Nosdyn placed his hand on the side of her head gently. "I don't have the mental powers but we won't need it in this situation. I Just need you to last through this wave of pain. As long as it takes. N'Jal once told me that we can make mental barriers from such assaults called Wards. This is what you need to focus on. Let the pain make you much stronger." Nosdyn closed his eyes for a moment or two and then opened them. "You are stronger than his attempt to control you. You have already proven this. Crux already placed the Ward capacity within you. Focus on the wards to fight through the pain." He said to her in a very serious tone. Had he the power to, he would have drawn out their enemy himself. But that had fallen all on Cerna, all he could do was wait...

Cerna
11-13-2021, 12:59 AM
Cerna nods and closes her eyes to sharpen her focus. She focused as much as she could on the wards Crux had instilled her with already and used this to her advantage. Soon the shaking stopped and she slowly rose to her hooves. She was starting to dispel the pain from within. Not only that she redirected it! She sent her agony straight to the Undead King and this forced him out of the shadows

That pissed off the undead King, But not as much as Cerna's mate was pissed. She grins having warded off the pain for the most part. She nods to Nosdyn and stood back to allow him the honor of this battle as she was clearly too exhausted to face her own fight this time.

Nosdyn
11-13-2021, 05:44 AM
Nosdyn saw their enemy for the first time as he was pulled out of Cerna's mind...

He was a tall Undead one, he had dark blue hair that was long and wavy. And green eyes. They were narrowed with hatred at that point and Nosdyn noticed the man's armour. It weas very similar in make and quality to Cerna's own armour type. Nosdyn studied the armour for a moment or two noticing that the armour was actually quite elegant and well constructed. Nosdyn held his large prevalida mace with both of his hands as he stood in combat stance. His eyes were narrowed as he looked at the man before him. There was one thing that he did notice, the Undead King was in a lot of pain already and completely pissed off.

Nosdyn looked at the man for a long moment and spoke to him. "I assume we need no introduction by this point." Nosdyn told him gently.

The Undead King hissed for a moment and struggled to stand for a moment or two, clearly taking off his game by Cerna's counter play. The man narrowed his eyes and stood slightly hunched over grabbing at his side in agony. "Nosdyn...Cerna..." He hissed their names with utter hatred. "Don't think that you've won this day..." He started to attempt to prepare an exit...

But Nosdyn saw that first...

Cerna
11-13-2021, 09:02 AM
Cerna narrowed her eyes as their enemy emerged "Aranor." Was all she could muster in her exhausted state

Nosdyn
11-13-2021, 09:31 AM
Nosdyn kept his eyes on Aranor the whole time...

He had caught up to him in the momentary distraction of their enemy.

He noticed that Aranor was concentrating on attempting to open a portal...to some other place. Nosdyn' didnt allow this to occur.

He swung his weapon at the chest of the man striking him hard and knocking him off his feet. He looked at Aranor calmly and walked right up to him, dangerously pointing his weapon at the man's face. "Understand something...Aranor..." He said the man's name with audible disgust. "I am only sparing you if you agree to leave us alone. Off Worlder." He waited for the man's response...

Cerna
11-13-2021, 10:11 AM
Cerna tiredly walked over to her mates side. Hand on her blade. She had by no means any energy left to battle, but would not forgive Aranor for the pain he just made her endure

Cerna
11-13-2021, 10:15 AM
Aranor's minions throw a cover of smoke down and allow their King to retreat. Aranor warning Cerna that her nightmare had only just begun. They won the battle, but the war had just begun

Nosdyn
11-13-2021, 10:21 AM
Nosdyn noticed the smoke generating device and walked over to it once Aranor was extracted. Nosdyn sheathed his weapon and walked over towards the smoke carrying device. He knelt down at the shell's carapace and studied it for a moment. The metal had markings of some sort his people could study. He quickly picked up the casing pieces and places them in his personal packs. "Tharak and Lilly will need to see this." He told his wife. There enemy was a coward...but he knew how to deal with cowards.

Ettermire had trained him well for that.

He picked his wife up and gathered the rest of his things. His great cloak and other supplies he had placed on the ground for a moment. He looked in the general direction Aranor had been extracted from. "We will meet again, coward." Nosdyn cursed and picked his woman up taking her home...

Cerna
11-13-2021, 10:27 AM
Cerna walked at his side. She didn't want to be full on carried if her family is as concerned as her mate. She wrapped her arm around his shoulders and let him help her walk

Nosdyn
11-13-2021, 10:32 AM
Nosdyn nodded calmly as he assisted her with walking. "The healers are ready to help you my love." He walked alongside her and they took their time getting home. He made sure that his woman did have another loss of control...

He could not place their city in any type of danger.

Walking back from the East Ridge took about three hours.

The entire ordeal had taken the better part of a week. Nosdyn sighed for a moment. He was only glad that he'd been abele to save his woman and reveal their enemy in the process. He'd learned a great deal that day and knew he would have to prepare. Theselak lurked ahead at that point....

Cerna
11-13-2021, 10:36 AM
Cerna looked ahead as their city came into view. She could see their son and Xelldra waiting to receive them

Nosdyn
11-13-2021, 11:09 AM
Several of the Undead who belonged to the city were present.

Nosdyn had a grim expression on his face.

The Tular Plains was always a hot place, but he knw his woman likely felt cold because of the pain Aranor had put them through.

He held his woman's hand. His eyes narrowed when h saw Lady Xelldra, Tharak, and his wife Lilly.

"Father." Tharak told his father calmly.

Nosdyn bowed elegantly to his son. "Son." He responded. "I have retrieved something from the East Ridge." He handed Tharak the shell bundle form the smoke device.

Tharak nodded. "It's metal I never seen before." Tharak stated calmly.

Nosdyn acknowledged that. "I recovered it from the enemy's assault. Their leader got away and will be a problem for us down the road." He explained. "We need to figure out how their devices and contraptions work." Nosdyn explained. The he looks at Cerna. "Come, lets go home."

Cerna
11-13-2021, 11:11 AM
Cerna nods and looks at Xelldra "Xelldra would you be a dear and give Nosdyn a hand with me? I don't feel right having him bear my full weight" She chuckles a bit. Yep. Cerna's back to normal. Least for the time being. Aranor may attempt this again if he thinks there's an opportunity

Nosdyn
11-13-2021, 11:43 AM
Nosdyn had been quiet since the encounter with Aranor.

The man freely traveled between various worlds through dimensional doorways...gates. He was no stranger to the concept but he did know one thing that he and has son had discussed for many years. Nosdyn had a weakness to teleportation style magic, gates, portals, all those sorts of arcane magics. He shook his head as they walked home. He looked at Cerna. "He freely teleports, that could be a huge problem for me down the road." He told her calmly.

Xelldra and Nosdyn help her to their large house...Nosdyn would have been fine carrying her himself though. He looked at Cerna. "I could have carried you, you know." He said with a small smile. "We all need to talk once you recover. I've seen that magic before...long ago."

Cerna
11-13-2021, 11:47 AM
Cerna smiles lightly "After giving you all the big scare i did back there? I didn't feel right making you take my full weight as well" She said to her mate and nods "And don't worry. I can counter his magic. I just lack the strength to do so currently. And between us, He's the only entity that actually scares me" She admitted to the group

Nosdyn
11-13-2021, 11:53 AM
He considered what she was saying very carefully.

Some high forms of portal play could out right seriously harm Nosdyn. The situation made him more than a little bit nervous. He shook his head for a moment or two. Everyone had a weakness some sort, teleportation style type of stuff was just his. It happens he'd learned to adapt very well to his situation. He stopped walking for a moment and looked at Xelldra and his wife. "I have to thank Crux formally for being able to help you when he did. I'll take care of that relatively soon though." He explained.

He hugged Lady Xelldra and then his wife, Cerna. "We're home let us get indoors." He said somewhat grimly.

Cerna
11-13-2021, 11:57 AM
Cerna nodded softly and nuzzles him in an attempt to calm him. In truth she was nervous and scared too. But with this threat looming over them, this is not the time to panic. She had long been running from Aranor, But she knew deep down that she could not run from him any longer. Not if he's able to cause this much unrest. She began to rack her brain for whatever information she has on their foe. Cerna is good at using what she knows about a foe against them in the long haul "He will attack again before long. We're going to need a plan soon" Cerna said.

Nosdyn
11-14-2021, 07:29 AM
Nosdyn listened to his wife's counsel.

He held her close. "There is always a plan." He told her calmly. "Our people have a certain way they operate." He told her calmly. He dismissed Lady Xelldra. "Prepare for the coming storm. Lady Xelldra my wife is right. Make sure are defenses are all in line." He told Xelldra.

She nodded and saluted. Shortly after she walked away and went to her own house she would prepare as well as the others.

He held his wife closely at that point, and then picked her up taking her the rest of the way to their bedroom.

He placed her gently on their bed. "How you feeling? Better I hope." He had to make sure to thank Crux formally as soon as he was able to.

Cerna
11-14-2021, 09:42 AM
Cerna nods "Much so now that i'm not in crippling pain anymore...I do apologize that you had to see me like that. I probably scared you"

Nosdyn
11-14-2021, 10:02 AM
He shook his head for a moment or two. Thinking carefully on her response. "Fear. I'm never afraid but I did have deep concern for you. Battles are won with a cool leader calling the commands on the field." Nosdyn told her gently. He sighed after a moment. "But I did have a lot of concern and worry for you my wife." He thought about what they were talking about.

"Our son is working on analyzing their device that was used. We'll be able to prepare defenses the next time." He told her, it was a promise. "I'm just glad you're going to be all right going forward. I need all of my soldiers able to defend Theselak." He told her quietly. He continued. "Further, I love you and I will bring you back from any set back myself. This I swear to you." He had a serious expression when he told his wife that part of it. "Now...we have some time off now. I want to spend it with you spoiling you."

Cerna
11-14-2021, 10:07 AM
Cerna smiles as she listened to her husband's reply. She relaxes at that point and nuzzles him. She always did like his honesty. even if she was a blatant savage when they first met. Gods she's come a long way since then. She had Nosdyn to thank for that as well

Nosdyn
11-14-2021, 10:12 AM
Nosdyn wrapped his large arms around his woman. He began to undress her and himself, slowly placing their clothing on the floor. He massaged her belly softly. He kissed the top of her head gently as they slid into their bed. He wrapped the bedsheets around the two of them.

He was already stiff and hard for her...his wife.

He moved her hand on top of his erection so she could stroke him slowly off....he smiled at her.

"Take your time today my love. Today is just me and you..." He kissed her deeply.

Cerna
11-14-2021, 10:22 AM
Cerna nodded beginning to stroke him off gently and carefully. She was definitely gonna take her time today after the ordeal she had gone through. She was in good spirits despite everything though. Which is a good thing

Nosdyn
11-14-2021, 10:28 AM
Nosdyn moaned softly for his woman.

He held her close with his large arms. Holding her against his warm and hot body. He made sure the bed sheets were firmly wrapped around their two bodies. He held her as closely to his side as he could.

He warm hand felt good against his thick and hard erection.

He was throbbing and aching at her touch.

He considered something. "I love you." He told his wife calmly as he held her close. He kissed the top of her warm head gently...yes he could make the undead have some semblance of warmth and life.

Cerna
11-14-2021, 10:33 AM
She smiles softly as they laid together. Normally she makes the first move, But exhausted as she is, She decided to let Nosdyn make his move first

Nosdyn
11-14-2021, 10:42 AM
Her hand felt good against his thick erection.

He massaged her lower back gently. Moaning with pleasure. He decided, an hour later, to get on top of her. He kissed her deeply and began to slide his erection deeply inside of her.

His hand rested on her finely formed ass.

He massaged that eagerly. Resting on top of her. He slide himself all the way inside of her..

Cerna
11-14-2021, 10:46 AM
Cerna moaned softly as he entered her. She wrapped her legs around him and soon her arms followed. This felt good to her

Nosdyn
11-14-2021, 10:55 AM
He slid his thick erection all the way inside of her. Filling her up.

Kissing her deeply, he ran his hand through her hair. His hand resting firmly on her ass.

He loved her. That was all he knew, he would give her anything and everything. He kissed her quite deeply feeling her warm tongue inside of his mouth.

He grinded his hips gently against her...

Cerna
11-14-2021, 11:10 AM
Cerna moans softly as he took the lead. She pants and relaxes against him. Enjoying the feeling of his presence inside her

Nosdyn
11-14-2021, 12:27 PM
Nosdyn feels his woman's tightness as he takes her so eagerly.

He kisses her quite deeply suckling on her tongue gently.

His erection pushes deeply inside of her, he grabbed her ass firmly.

He always loved her sexy ass...

Kissing her quite deeply he continued to push himself inside of her. He takes her hand and gently places it on his large, bulging sac.

Cerna
11-14-2021, 12:30 PM
Cerna moans and massages it tenderly. She kisses him deeply as she felt him push into her deeply. She knew he was being gentle because of her ordeal so she kisses him more

Nosdyn
11-14-2021, 01:49 PM
As he makes love to his wife, he takes his time. He'd always considered the connection he held with the undead as a whole, as a race. Many thoughts of the past entered his mind as they made love. Past lovers, Ettermire's sins against his people...and even N'Jal. He moans softly with tremendous pleasure as he took his woman. He massaged her hair gently.

His hand resting against her ass, a familiar touch. The hunger drove him absolutely insane with pleasure. She was tight around his large erection, tight and throbbing. He ached for release but he wanted to make love to her for hours that night. He needed, and he knew she needed as well so he took the lead. Kissing her deeply and firmly.

His hands massaging her ass for leverage, he thrust deeply into her. His large erection pushing against her undead womb...

Cerna
11-14-2021, 02:49 PM
Cerna moaned in pleasure and purrs as he thrusted into her. "You sure know how to get to a gal don't you Nos"

Nosdyn
11-14-2021, 03:22 PM
Nosdyn made love to her for hours that night.

He released several times into her undead womb...knowing he wouldn't be able to get her pregnant deep down. That was his only regret, the undead were barren and couldn't give him offspring of any sort. He sighed happily for a moment as he released once more into her, seed spilling out of her tightness. He held her closely.

Thoughts passed through his mind as he held her after that night. His arms wrapped firmly around her. He sucked on her neck gently. A matter troubled him though...something left not discussed between the two of them. The battle they had against Aranor earlier that day bothered him greatly. He knew that if their enemy was going to be a consistent threat...he would need more information from her.

His hand massaged her hair gently as they spoke. "Aranor..." Nosdyn said the man's name gently. He looked at his woman after. "Tell me everything you can about him. I need to know what we are up against." He said to her calmly.

Cerna
11-14-2021, 03:53 PM
Cerna nods "Very well. I will tell you what i know" She sat up and crossed her hooves to face her man

"He wasn't always an undead brute for a start. And his name was not always Aranor. In life he was an Orc Paladin and a damn good one at that. Back then he was known as Sir Araios the Gallant. He had faith in our version of the Light. But about two millenia ago...That changed. He was leading a group of us to safety after we were attacked, Myself being in that group. And yes, The incident that sealed his fate, sealed mine as well. But i digress

Anyway We were attacked by a large dragon-like Creature. It struck swiftly and without mercy. Shadows etching out from every gap in its jet black scales. It struck Aranor down in a single swipe of the tail. It then proceeded to raise him as an undead and branded him as what we now know as the "Undead King." To give him minions to serve him, the dragon mowed the rest of us down and ressurected us. Little more then mindless brutes....." She explained to the best of her ability

Nosdyn
11-14-2021, 05:06 PM
Nosdyn listened to her story...he had already memorized what that Orc, Aranor, looked like from their brief encounter. Nosdyn narrowed his eyes carefully as she spoke. He nodded for a moment holding his wife close. His hand massaged her belly protectively. Aranor would be a new threat to them he knew. Relentless enemies were always the worst kind. Nosdyn pondered the situation carefully, he already did not like Aranor or feel sympathy towards that man's situation. He considered everything he had just learned.

"Aranor..." Nosdyn repeated the man's name for a moment. "...In my eyes he is a coward. But he was potentially wise to run from us." Nosdyn explained. Nosdyn carefully studied the information she just gave him in his head. He'd always been a military tactician.

Their enemy would always move upon them now. He held his wife closely to him. "It gives me pleasure knowing we pissed him off and knowing that we can hurt him now. Just like he can hurt us and you." He held her close to his warm and hot body.

The other element troubled Nosdyn greatly though, there was a dragon involved in Aranor's story. He knew dragons were bad omens...

Cerna
11-14-2021, 06:48 PM
Cerna smiles as she leans into him. She was indeed hurt really badly "He can hurt me in ways that most people can't even begin to comprehend..." She told him "The racking pain, the mental links, those are just the tip of the iceberg. He can do far worse then that"

Nosdyn
11-14-2021, 08:30 PM
(Conclusion post)

Nosdyn listened to her story. Her description of Aranor's capabilities.

Finally...a foe worthy of my rage... He thought to himself as he held her. Aranor seemed like a dangerous foe and he knew he and his people would have to be prepared for the worst. His hand massaged her lower back as he held her close. His hand massaging her curvy, lovely ass. He smiled calmly. "Come what may." Nosdyn began. "We will be ready for whatever he thinks he can throw us."

His hand massaged her ass lovingly.

His eyes narrowed as he began to plan and prepare.

Always on his game...Nosdyn would face the coming storm along side his people and his wife.

He had something and someone to protect at that point in his life...

He knew he would be ready. He continued to make love to his woman that night for many hours after...

~The End~

Cerna
11-14-2021, 08:34 PM
Cerna kept making love to him, Her tail wrapping around him gently as she minded her wounds. For millenia she faced Aranor alone. Suffering silently as she endured the torment of a man she once called a friend. But now? Now she has allies. Friends, Family, and a mate that sticks with her even in her darkest hour. This is the Beginning of a fresh Start for her.

~End

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
11-15-2021, 05:35 AM
As discussed with you both on Discord, this thread will be basic rewards only.

Cerna receives 2,288 EXP and 286 GP!

Nosdyn receives 3,432 EXP and 286 GP!

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
11-15-2021, 05:37 AM
All rewards added.