PDA

View Full Version : Cerna - Level 2

Cerna
11-14-2021, 09:55 PM
Name: Cerna Rose Bloodwing
Race: Draenei
Appearance:

Personality: Stern, Cold, Sarcastic and Savage, But kindhearted to close friends
Equipment: Iron Greatsword and Iron Mace
Skills: Swordsman
Ability 1: Cerna can hear the Voices of the Undead. She can call two Spirits to her side, But only for a short time. She can Summon the spirits 4 times a day before needing to rest.
Ability 2: Mining: Cerna can Mine Copper/Iron from rocks
Ability 3: Smelting - Cerna Can smelt ores she receives into Bars. Can only do so with ores she can get herself
Ability 4: Companion - Cerna Gains an Animal Companion to aid her in her travels. (A bat to be specific. The Bat can gather resources for her)

Background / History: Cerna Rose Bloodwing was formerly a living Draenei that was well Loved in her homeland. However she perished when a natural disaster tore through her village. She was raised by an Undead King and forced to serve him for many years before she was rescued. She now is trying to learn how to cope with her new existence and discover what it means to truly be alive once more

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
11-15-2021, 02:12 AM
Hi Cerna. What does the bat actually gather? The description is pretty vague. Can it also be used in battle? If so what are its attacks?

Usual rules apply to the rest of your abilities.

Lilithios
11-15-2021, 10:32 AM
The bat simply gathers resources (food items) it only has a bite and scratch attack similar to normal bats. I don't want to make it super powerful as Cerna is only level 2

Lilithios
11-15-2021, 10:33 AM
I'm using lilith to answer as I am low on time and my phone service is right now off

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
11-15-2021, 11:44 AM
The bat simply gathers resources (food items) it only has a bite and scratch attack similar to normal bats. I don't want to make it super powerful as Cerna is only level 2

Ok. Well, I don't see this being an issue for now, but as you grow in level you are going to have to be much more specific about what your NPC's can do. The abilities themselves are not the issue, more that we need some definition in case you wander into the Citadel...

Anyway, you are approved!