PDA

View Full Version : Looking for one or two low-investment players

Lye
01-02-2022, 05:53 PM
I'm wanting to write something where Lye connects with a person or two. Something that may drive him to murder or kill or find some manner of purpose for his skillset. I've been going through some things lately and this is primarily for catharsis. So, I'm looking for a writer or two that will be willing to keep up when I post but no necessarily demand much from me. So it's a low-investment, maybe even non-canon experience for your character with the possibility of the thread just dying entirely.

If you'd like to apply to something as sad as that, let me know.

Link to "His Thoughts" (https://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php/3012-His-Thoughts)

Nosdyn
01-03-2022, 10:31 AM
would you be willing to work with me as Nos brother Jack? I think the connections would be most promising indeed.

Lye
01-03-2022, 11:55 AM
Sounds good to me. Feel free to pop in whenever. I have no direction for it so it’ll be casual and easy.

Nosdyn
01-03-2022, 03:53 PM
right on bro. I'll post up something for you later today my man. Pleasure to write with you once more.

Ranger
01-05-2022, 07:14 AM
If you need another "bad guy", I can put my guy in there.

Lye
01-06-2022, 11:56 AM
I’d be down. Again, this is low investment. So as long as you’re okay with that, I’d love to have you.

Ranger
01-06-2022, 01:22 PM
Low investment works great for me - I'm in no rush for anything.

I'll read over what you've got up and put up a post later.