PDA

View Full Version : Hey folks

Sighter Tnailog
07-11-2022, 08:00 AM
It's absolutely bizarre to be here looking at an empty Althanas textbox for the first time in...gosh, it has to be a decade at the very least. How the hell is everyone? Is there anyone still here from the old days?

Little background, for those who don't know: I'm an oldbie from ancient Althanas days. Used to be admin before life took over, joined back on AllRPG, weathered the move to Althanas.com, stuck around through the early days of 2.0. Feel like I missed 3.0 entirely. Led the first Power Group (are those still a thing??) to win a HQ, and also I think the first Power Group to lose an HQ, though I could be misremembering. Never won a tournament, though came close a few times.

Anyway, good to see folks still around. Good time.

Lye
07-11-2022, 07:15 PM
Welcome back!

Nosdyn
08-17-2022, 12:29 PM
Welcome back bro. Glad you're back make sure you're keeping you and your family safe yo. See you on the forums sometime.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
07-26-2023, 11:22 AM
It's absolutely bizarre to be here looking at an empty Althanas textbox for the first time in...gosh, it has to be a decade at the very least. How the hell is everyone? Is there anyone still here from the old days?

Little background, for those who don't know: I'm an oldbie from ancient Althanas days. Used to be admin before life took over, joined back on AllRPG, weathered the move to Althanas.com, stuck around through the early days of 2.0. Feel like I missed 3.0 entirely. Led the first Power Group (are those still a thing??) to win a HQ, and also I think the first Power Group to lose an HQ, though I could be misremembering. Never won a tournament, though came close a few times.

Anyway, good to see folks still around. Good time.

Posting here from the far future, but if you could pop in again that'd be cool as f***.