PDA

View Full Version : Althanians.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
03-24-2023, 12:14 PM
It's about that time again when we all see the sun coming up at a reasonable hour, and as we while away the working day we think...

"Isn't it about time we got back to Althanas?"

The bug's taken me again.

I know I'm the worst for coming on, exploding with activity and then vanishing into thin air, but shall we get going again?

Breaker
03-24-2023, 12:18 PM
Go crazy!!!

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
03-24-2023, 12:19 PM
Go crazy!!!

Good to see you man. Always a pleasure knowing you're here.

Lehane
04-07-2023, 06:04 PM
Hi! I've missed this space - I was a frequent writer on here... over 12 years ago?!? How time flies.

Admittedly, I've been lurking over the years, but I'm attempting to dust off my writing ability, so if anyone's up for writing together, I'd love the opportunity. I heard there is a Discord, how active is that space?

Rehtul Orlouge
04-09-2023, 01:31 AM
It's not super active but we're trying to build it up

https://discord.gg/24pV8Ns7

Tyr
04-12-2023, 05:47 PM
Let's get going again!

Tyr
04-12-2023, 05:59 PM
Hi! I've missed this space - I was a frequent writer on here... over 12 years ago?!? How time flies.

Admittedly, I've been lurking over the years, but I'm attempting to dust off my writing ability, so if anyone's up for writing together, I'd love the opportunity. I heard there is a Discord, how active is that space?

How time flies is right. Seems to be a blink of eye these days.

Welcome back!

Kalestiya
04-13-2023, 09:08 AM
Hi ^^

I would love to put in my own contributions wherever I can. Although I have only written few stories on the old forum, the prospect of writing new things excites me. I'm eager to participate in something new again, hopefully in the near future.

Hopefully I can get connected with some of you better once I have joined the Discord server. See you then.