PDA

View Full Version : (PVP) Nosdyn chronology.

Nosdyn
08-31-2023, 09:01 AM
(Open to one taker let's go folks! Level does not matter. NOTE I am willing to go to the death if thats a requsuite I have a ressy method ready.)

He was eager for combat. He'd grown a little bit soft after caring for his family in Ettermire. Breathing heavily he looked up at The Citadel Ettermire branch. It was a many roomed maze. One could create many worlds. The urge to do battle was very real, he was a Demon born on the Tular Plains.

His eyes narrowed as he looked at the monk in front of him. "I seek battle." Nosdyn said calmly.

The monk nodded carefully and responded. "Do you have a preference for arenas or we can wing it?"

"Wing it." Nosdyn responded.

A short while later the arena manifested around Nosdyn proper. He noticed the green residue of arcane energy as the world manifested. Nosdyn saw a caverouns expanse manifested around him. The rocks were dark grey and the cave went deep into Althanas proper.

Trickling water from a nearby cavern water source resonated in the air. Nosdyn grinned. "Daft bastard put me in a cave for this."

He nodded to himself and began to wander into the cave seeking a worthy opponent....

^Enter inside the cave let's go guys!!!