PDA

View Full Version : Suit of Armor...

Paladin_Lorenor
10-27-2017, 12:19 PM
(Looking to handle his OOC so yeah!!!)

I'm looking to purchase a full plate armour suit for Lorenor.

The metal tier I'm looking for is reinforced Plynt.

Thanks in advanced for any help in this matter!!!

~Pav

Philomel
10-27-2017, 02:26 PM
Hey, I'm working on the basic calculations but just to ask, do you want a helmet with this all? And it's breastplate, leg pieces? Gauntlets and a pauldron too as per a usual full armour?

Also with 'reinforced' as a term am I right in thinking that you want it reinforced with another metal, such as iron? We could use bands of iron around the joins to make it stronger?

Paladin_Lorenor
10-28-2017, 12:58 PM
Something like a leather/chain mail reinforcement would be okay for movement/etc. Also YES gloves/etc would be ideal for this project. Further, I'd like to have some sort of an enchantment to make the armor feel a LOT lighter than normal for Lorenor to easily move around in. If the set is not too expensive I'd also like some sort of a shield for the set up too. Let me know how much all this will cost and we'll work things out from there!

Philomel
10-28-2017, 03:02 PM
Here is a list of prices for you:

For a basic whole suit of plynt armour, you are looking at 1200 Gold.
This above price includes the following: Full metal breastplate, full metal legs, foot guards, pauldron and a pair of gauntlets.

For a similar thing, but in leather to act as an underguard you are looking at 250 Gold.
Please note this is for real world leather, so lowest teir and includes boots, a chest guard, leg protectors and gloves.

This is teir 2 grade metal, so is fairly cheap considering other things. If you would like to look at further grades let me know.

Paladin_Lorenor
10-28-2017, 03:51 PM
As a matter of fact Ailsa, I thought of something just now.

Can you do a price check for the same suit of armor for STEEL instead of Plynt? I'd really like the enchantment attached to the whole thing too. So we can go a tier lower this time if you would be a DOLL and help me out with this I'd appreciate it muchly. But yes, Same suit just with Steel instead of Plynt. Let me know what are the calculations after that!!!

Philomel
10-28-2017, 03:57 PM
As said in chat, you need teir 3 metals for the enchantment, which I had to correct myself with.

For a steel set of armour it would also be 1200. This is still teir 2.

If you want to get up to teir 3 we would be looking at: 1600 without enchantment.

Philomel
10-28-2017, 04:00 PM
For teir 1 btw, you would be looking at iron. In that case 800 gold.

Paladin_Lorenor
10-28-2017, 04:19 PM
Okay yeah FAIR DUES we'll do Iron for now. Also one other small item. I'd like a Iron Shield of some sort too if at all possible. And thanks again Ailsa you're AWESOME!!!!

Philomel
10-28-2017, 04:25 PM
Full metal armour with pauldron, gauntlets, leg protectors and breastplate and boots: 800 Gold.
Leather undergarnments with gloves and leg/chest protection and boots: 250 Gold.
Small iron shield: 150 Gold.

Altogether that would come to: 1200 Gold.

Paladin_Lorenor
10-28-2017, 04:46 PM
Right on Ailsa you have yourself a deal!

I'll come back in later on when I replenish my GP amount so that I can get further upgrades. For now though, this will do quite nicely Ailsa. Thanks muchly!!!

~Pav

Philomel
10-28-2017, 05:41 PM
Lovely! and no problem ^_^

Paladin Lorenor receives:

Full metal armour with pauldron, gauntlets, leg protectors and breastplate and boots. (no helmet)
Leather undergarnments with gloves and leg/chest protection and boots.
Small iron shield.

Amount: 1200 Gold.

Philomel
10-28-2017, 05:42 PM
Gold deducted from Paladin Lorenor's account.