PDA

View Full Version : [Pending] Moar Price Checks

Flamebird
11-29-2017, 10:56 AM
Ello,

I was wondering if I could get a price check for if I sold my following items:
- Iron sollerets.
- A magim leather jacket with various pockets and such for odds and ends. The insides are lined with simple cloth for comfort. There is also a cloth hood that's good against the rain. Ebony green.
- An elkan round shield.

And how much GP would it cost for:
- Dragonscale armor: A sleeveless shirt, faulds, and tassets that cover from the lower neck to upper legs. The faulds and tassets cover her like a simplistic skirt.
- The armor is immune to the effects of fire, hellfire and nuclear energy (the nuclear immunity is especially of importance.)
- Can the armor be green? Dark green? Thanks!
- *If I were to complete a thread where I can get this kind of dragonscale in bulk, would it cost less GP to get it crafted into armor?*

Thank you :)
~ Ashla.

Breaker
11-29-2017, 11:06 AM
Hey, I'll check the prices and get back to you. Regarding the dragonscale, yes it would be cheaper if you get it in a quest first.

Breaker
11-29-2017, 11:40 AM
Alright, here we go.

Buyback prices:

Iron sollerets: 35 GP
Magim jacket: 110 GP
Eklan round shield: 315 GP
Total: 460

In young dragonscale (ancient dragonscale can't be purchased at the bazaar) the described armor would cost 6600 GP. I know that's a lot, but those immunity enchants are not cheap. If you provided the young dragonscale yourself, you'd save 800 GP, bringing the price tag down to 5800. Assuming you're trading in your buyback items, you could deduct the 460 from either of those prices.

How else may I be of assistance?

Flamebird
11-29-2017, 11:57 AM
6600 GP.
5800 GP.
OH MY WORD!
Okay.
Nope. :D

How else may I be of assistance?

The fire and nuclear energy resistances are super important for my character. She generates nuclear energy herself needs to wear something that's immune to her own powers. At this point, obviously, dragonscale is out. Is there any type of armor you'd suggest I get for this enhancement? I'm willing to quest for the bulk materials. Maybe some form of reverse arctic leather or something...

Lol, thank you for doing the calculations xD

EDIT: In my profile it doesn't say the energy is nuclear yet. At my level four profile I will be adding and specifying it.

Breaker
11-29-2017, 12:05 PM
The same armor made from arctic beast leather would cost 3300 GP, or 2900 GP if you provided the hide yourself. It's the enchantments that are really bringing the price up, if you were willing to nix the fire immunities and just keep the nuclear immunity it'd be significantly less expensive.

Flamebird
11-29-2017, 12:07 PM
Yeah, keeping the immunities to nuclear energy sounds good. xD

Breaker
11-29-2017, 12:20 PM
This armor, made from arctic beast hide with only the nuclear immunity, would cost 1500 GP or 1100 GP if you provide the 4 pieces of hide required yourself. With the stuff you're selling it looks like you could afford that either way, assuming you convert all of your AP.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
01-01-2018, 04:56 AM
Resolved as pending - please contact a member of staff if you wish to have this transaction completed.