Adventurer

EXP: 2,021, Level: 2
    Level completed: 1%, EXP required for next Level: 2,979
    Level completed: 1%,
    EXP required for next Level: 2,979

GP

Name
    Koreena Lynn Cronen
    Koreena’s body was ablaze, drowning in pleasure. Both hands had abandoned the bed and were tangled in his long locks. His tongue massaged her sacred spot, as his name spilled from her lips again. She could feel a fire in her belly start to grow and even though she wished for him to continue she pushed him away. Her chest rose and fell as she watched him move from in between her thighs.

With her index finger she beckoned him to come to her. Slowly he crawled over top over her, the bed dipping under his weight. She spread her legs so that he was still in the middle of her thighs. Her knee grazed against his ribs as she wrapped her hand around the back of his neck drawing him down to her. She claimed his lips with a greed, a hunger as she forced her tongue into his mouth. She tasted herself still on his lips and tongue.

Her other hand slipped in between his own thighs as she grasped his shaft, thick and hard and guided it to her entrance. She teased the both of them and slid the tip of him between her wet, warm slits. She released his mouth from her own as she gasped shivering with pleasure.

His mouth was so close she could feel his breath as he spoke. “Thank you,” he murmured, before he closed his eyes and used the power of his hips to move in deeper. The sweet sensation of him filling her, her tight walls wrapping around him. Her hands ran down his back as her long legs wrapped around him, entrapping him where he was.

Their lips collided as he pumped his self in and out of her, their lips melted into one another. At first the rhythm of his thrust were slow but as her body came more accustomed to him being inside of her, his tempo picked up. Koreena broke their heated kiss with a grin on her lips as she used his own weight against him and flipped him so he was on his back and she was on top.

His eyes fixated on her, hands locked at her waist, body shaking with pure pleasure and excitement. His lips trembled into a smile, his breathing was erratic. “Make me yours,” he dared her.

Her hips rocked back and forth as she grinned wickedly. “You were already mine from the moment you saw me, my love.” She quipped.

Though she had been overly cocky with her comment she didn’t care. Right now he was hers as she was his. Their bodies blended and fit beautifully together, as if they were made for each other. She licked her lips as she tossed her head back, her locks fell behind her shoulders, tickling his thighs and her round butt.

Koreena’s hips started to buck as if she was riding a wild bull. Her hands rested on his strong chest as a moan spilled from her lips. Her breast bounced wildly with the motion and force of her hips. She closed her eyes lost in the shire moment of raw pleasure that was washing over both of their bodies.

He grunted, jaw tight to not let out a loud moan, keeping his eyes open now and on her. His manhood was solid as stone, building with pressure and longing to release. Yet he kept going, holding onto her as if his life depended on it.

Now she didn’t just buck her hips but rolled them as well. Her walls clenched his shaft with greed as her lips gripped the base of his mighty sword. She could tell that her body was begging for release and that it would come soon.

His hands wrapped around her waist as her hips gyrated. Kora couldn’t deny her body any more as every cell of her being exploded, her body washed with euphoric satisfaction.

With her done he let himself go to, and their built up tensions were let loose, the thick juices of life flowing between them. He let out a low groan, satisfied and utterly happy.

When they both hand finished, she laid on top of his chest for a moment, her index finger drawing small patterns. He still sat inside of her as she looked up at him, she moved up so that she claimed his lips. This kiss was more softer, innocent in a nature.

Althanian

EXP: 8,146, Level: 3
    Level completed: 79%, EXP required for next Level: 854
    Level completed: 79%,
    EXP required for next Level: 854

GP

Name
    Charles Rivers
    I was glad of the drug I had been willingly taking these twenty years of my freedom. It meant the entire idea of intercourse had come with less worries. I already had one daughter, I did not need another, and so without difficulty I smiled. And I murmured to her, breaking the kiss.

“You … are quite something. I would do that a thousand times over.”

I was truly satisfied. She had taken me in a way that had required equality, and will, and had been her and I from the start. I gazed into her eyes as my member calmed.

She laughed softly as she unmounted me. “Well I’d gladly worship your body again any time.” She grabbed the bottle of wine and drank greedily before offering it to me.

I chuckled back as I sat up and took it, my heartrate beginning to slow. “And I yours.” I drank deep for a moment before I relaxed, leaning back on a hand. “So, was that all inherent skill or were you taught?”

She looked shocked at my question for a moment before she smiled. “I am only half succubus but even then it comes naturally and I haven’t even inherited half of the powers that succubi get.” She thought for a moment, “actually the only magic I have of a succubus right now is being able to change my appearance to please others.”

My brows rose a little and I nodded in a form of appreciation. I looked at her brown hair, streaked with white, and her eyes as blue as mine. I paused, remembering what she had told me about coming into her form when she was thirteen and I felt a sense of familiarity. I had been that young once, and with a body as developed. It had been strange, but I had been so fast to come to terms with it.

“Is this your true form?” I asked.

Koreena slowly climbed over as she laid on her side next to me. She bit her lip but this time not sexually, her brows pulled together as she thought for a moment. “I am not certain, my mother had a true form but she was a full succubi. I am only half, I guess I will find out when my other powers develop. There isn’t much knowledge on halflings because I presume most keep to their own species.”

I nodded slowly. “Well I am how you see me completely, as I stepped from Khaos,” I smiled and swept a hand from my horns to my bare feet, taking in my naked form. My breathing had returned to normal, as had my heartrate. “All my siblings were born in a similar state.”

Her hand rested on my chest as she let her index finger trace soothing patterns. “And what a magnificent true form it is.” She smiled at me. “How many siblings do you have?”

I laughed a little softly. “More than I care to admit. I emerged near the beginning alongside Eros and Hypnos. Then Morningstar came,” I rolled my eyes slightly, “the Morai, the Cupids, the Fates … many. Around a hundred, maybe?”

Koreena laughed softly shaking her head. “Wow that is Indeed a lot and I thought having a twin was challenging enough.”

“When you consider we are our own race,” I shrugged slightly, smiling more. “You never know. You may have come across one, once.” I lifted myself up onto an elbow, rolling onto my side. “Tell me about your twin and your family.”

Adventurer

GP

Name
    Koreena Lynn Cronen
    Koreena licked her still slightly swollen lips nervously as she thought of what to share. She sighed softly letting her hand fall from his chest as he rolled to face her. Her family life was a touchy subject for her. She didn’t wish to sour this beautiful evening with her issues so she would try and and tread lightly.

“My mother,” she smiled sadly as a picture of her mother flashed in her mind. “My mother was amazing, her name was Leila. She had white almost silvery hair, her skin the color of dark rich coffee with a splash of cream. She was a Falleni dancer in the fighting rings. Always saved for the main event, the way she moved was captivating. When she was pregnant with my brother and I she only had half of her soul.”

“Half a soul?” her recent lover rose a brow, eyes moving briefly up her form. “May I ask … how? If you do not wish to say, then that is very fine.” His voice was calm, soft and patient.

KC smiled at him as she rolled over onto her stomach. “I don’t mind, my mother used to tell me the story all the time.” She thought for a moment on where to start. “Well my grandmother and grandfather tried to rebel against their king, I guess you could call them euserpers. There was a snake in their ranks and they were found out before any plan could really be done. My mother’s sister Lynnleigh sacrificed herself for my mother. They were all brought in and my grandfather and great uncle were executed, my grandmother, Simone was taken away and my mother imprisoned to serve the King’s cruel children.”

She paused for a moment taking a deep breath before pressing on with the story.

“Leila, my mother served the youngest and most cruelest prince, he did horrible things until one day she fought back. She ended up slaughtering him in the same bed he had defiled her so many times before. As punishment the King took half of her soul banishing her from her world, until she met my father and they both retrieved it and my grandmother.”

His brows lifted higher with each plot twist of the story, until they were central to his temples. His lips were a thin line when she was finished, full of grim understanding and empathy, living the pity to the best degree it should be given. When her voice went silent he let the quiet reign for a little longer as he held her gaze, then he dropped his eyes, looking to her hands resting on the mattress.

“I am sorry for it. She sounds like she was a very strong woman. Sometimes I wish I had parents to raise me, rather than the everlasting void of Erebus,” he looked back into her eyes. “Your family sounds remarkable.”

She smiled kindly at him, sadness still in her dark gaze. “She was, my brother is the opposite of me. All happy and obsessed with our father. A pain really.” She laughed softly shaking her head. Koreena looked at him, his own expression mirrored hers.

“Hey,” her hand caressed his cheek tenderly. “You have a family, you have your daughter- and me. I will be here when you need me.”

Althanian

EXP: 8,146, Level: 3
    Level completed: 79%, EXP required for next Level: 854
    Level completed: 79%,
    EXP required for next Level: 854

GP

Name
    Charles Rivers
    Now that I had shared much with this beautiful woman, including our bodies, I felt as if only truth was possible here. After all, she was being honest with me, what kind of honourable creature would I be to lie in response. I tilted my head around to kiss her cheek before I decided I needed to change position. My shoulders rolled back, and I pushed myself up so that I was sitting, letting out a breath before I replied.

“The truth is, I have only had certainty she is my daughter for a week,” I said slowly. “I have always been keen there was the possibility, but … she is biologically mine.”

Then I shrugged. “And most of my siblings have not seen me in a few millennia, and the others who have think I'm an idiot. They call me 'barbarian’. Or 'rogue’.”

Koreena pursed her lips slightly as she thought over what he had just shared with her. “Wow, um- so there was a possibility that you knew the entire time and didn’t pursue it?” She tilted her head sideways slightly.

I raised my brow, “well, yes. But there was a slight issue was that her mother and I had an affair. She is married … to my former master.” The word cane easily from my mouth to describe the relationship I had had with Morté. It was surprising how smooth it came, even to me, who had tried to deny the issues of enslavement … but my recent escapades with Morningstar had made me bed to admit such things.

KC pulled her knees to her chest, chewing on her lower lip. “Did you try to be in her life, maybe not as a father but as a friend at least?” She whispered gently.

I blinked, then nodded. “Of course. When Morté once beat her to unconsciousness her mother brought her to me, and we became familiar at least. From then I kept my distance but tried to keep an eye out for her.” I rubbed my clean shaven chin, then looked at her, with an idea. “You'd probably get on with her actually.”

She laughed, shaking her head. “I can barely get along with my own flesh and blood. I am hard to like or love dear. I doubt your daughter and I would get along smashingly.” She sighed pushing a hand through her locks. “It’s just how I am, I’ve always had a tough exterior that has since hardened with my mother’s murder.”

My hand froze on my chin as the word whispered out. My breath sucked in fast. Murder. Lips parting I could not help but stare at her, then I lent forwards to grip her hand. “I'm sorry. We can shift subject.”

Her body relaxed under my touch as she took a deep breath. “No I’m sorry, please I’m okay. You don’t have to treat me like I’m going to break. I- I would love to meet your daughter.” She offered me a sad smile.

I nodded. “Then what are you doing tomorrow? I will be going back to my home in Tor Elythis, which is close to here, where she is.”

She looked shocked for a moment but composed herself quickly. “I don’t plan life much but I would love to go to your home and meet your daughter.”

A smile came to my face as I relaxed back, glad to have something - someone - else other than my daughter to talk to. Though my students were exciting as prospects they were not my whole life. My flat, my work with Morningstar and Selena instead were. “Don't worry, you'll be introduced as a friend, that is all. If that is acceptable in how I might consider you.”

Adventurer

GP

Name
    Koreena Lynn Cronen
    Koreena sat there for a moment, blinking as she tried to mull over everything. Could she see herself with Charon, of course. He was everything that man should be but they had just met- and slept together. She chewed on the inside of her cheek, yes they were friends, that isn’t really a lie.

“Wh-what else would you introduce me as if not a friend?” Her voice was soft, barely above a whisper.

Char’s brows rose, going suddenly stunned, confused and lost. “What are you talking about? You want to … Not be my friend?” Or. … then his lips parted in shock. “Wait - no. We talked about that before this even. What are you exactly meaning?”

“No!” She gasped, shocked. This conversation was turning into an entire misunderstand. “You- you said if it was acceptable to introduce me as your friend and I meant what else would you introduce me as..” She shook her head a nervous giggle parting her lips.

“Oh …” he let out a huge she of relief, and the change to his emotions was obvious in his face. “Sorry, but phew. I guess I'd introduce you as an acquaintance, at a, stretch a colleague.”

Koreena got up from the bed as she disappeared into the bathing room, a small white robe around her body now. She leaned against the door frame as she had a wicked smile on her face. “I could you know be a sexy intern. Just give me a pair of glasses and a pad and pen. Yes, professor. Of course, professor!” She laughed softly, winking at him.

He cringed massively then, “that's … wow. No way. Take the robe back off, friends with a certain benefit it is.”

She let her mouth fall open as she placed a dramatic hand over her heart, mocking like she was hurt. “I’ll have you know that you wouldn’t be able to look at your desk again without thinking about my naked body on it.” She glanced down at the robe she had wrapped around her curvy frame. “Oh you mean this robe?”

He laughed softly, and nodded to her, holding out a hand to her. “We still have the rest of the night, unless you want to head back to the city with me now.”

Koreena closed the distance between them and stood right in front of him, slipping her hand into his. “Well if you think you can handle another round with me, without falling madly in love.” She laughed softly.

“Don't worry. I'm not one of those who falls in love easily. In all my years I've fallen in love once, and that was a mistake in the end,” he reached up and began to push the robe off her shoulders.

KC glanced down at her naked shoulder before she looked back to Charon. Her free hand reached out and stroked the horn closest to her. “I do love a challenge,’ and with that she let the robe fall from her form. The soft fabric tickled her ankles as her lower lip caught in between her teeth.

Viator Mundi

EXP: 155,108, Level: 17
    Level completed: 18%, EXP required for next Level: 14,892
    Level completed: 18%,
    EXP required for next Level: 14,892

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    Sorrow Summit receives 961 EXP and 72 GP!

Professor Charles receives 906 EXP and 70 GP!

Viator Mundi

EXP: 155,108, Level: 17
    Level completed: 18%, EXP required for next Level: 14,892
    Level completed: 18%,
    EXP required for next Level: 14,892

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    All rewards added!