EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile

Scenes/ Stuff You Can See / Plan On Your Character Doing

Basically, what kinds of things, jokes, action scenes, do you plan on your character doing and stuff at some point?

Felicity:
    • Jumping off a tall building down to a group of foes, slitting her arm. Her cloak activates as she lands and starts fighting.
    • Slamming a vial of poison into her sword, shattering the glass. Her rage powers activate as she she bleeds, swinging the poison blade.
    • Slapping poisonous plants and berries out of the hands of those who know nothing about botany. "Don't eat that!"
    • "I need somebody to fetch this list of random plants for me so I can heal this dude."
    • Somebody tries to poison her and fails because she knows "that isn't parsley..."
    • She is reluctant to make a poison for someone.
    • She has been kicked into a pool or something, bleeding. As she sinks blood seeps from her wound, steadily flowing due to the nuclear energy. Water starts to boil. After a moment her eyes flash open. Back at the surface, her opponent is walking away, but the water explodes and hisses as Felicity emerges, cloak activated. The water around her is boiling and steam is coming off her as she charges towards her opponent again.
    • She easily wins an eating contest.
    • She hands out anti-depresent salves to everyone then chugs one down herself.
    • "I hate snow. It's wet and cold and it gets everywhere."
    • She makes some sort of inspiring speech somewhere in history.
    • She puts a super powerful dude in their place.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 09-03-2019 at 04:14 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.