EXP required for next Level: 7,087

GP

Name
    Max Dirks
    Race
    Human

View Profile

FQ Wrap Up

Hey everyone, as you can see, I moved the FQ down into the features section.

I think it's safe to say that the FQ did not go originally as planned. I take full responsibility. I thought that a lack of direction and full freedom for individual writers to manipulate the story might be appealing, but really it just made things stagnant.

It's time to wrap up the FQ, but rather than just say it didn't happen, I'd like for the active participants to jump in this thread so we can come to some sort of conclusion for the event. Personally, I'd like to see Lornius remain in ruin, except of course for the Floating City. This will play well into the ongoing class war that exists on the island. I'd also like to see Obsidian mines become a thing, with treacherous working conditions and unknown magical danger (as Obsidian acts as a conduit for magic). Aside from that, I have no real preference. We can decide how far the devastation spread, how it was handled (if at all), and address other subplots as well. Anything we decide will be written into the timeline, and I'll alter any wikis as necessary to reflect other changes we come up with.

Legend

EXP: 127,650, Level: 15
    Level completed: 55%, EXP required for next Level: 7,350
    Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    It would be good to see the FQ wrapped up to some extent, at least come to some conclusion as to what happened.

I think one thing that has come out of it is the name of Ashfall, that is the period of weeks where the ash rained from the sky. That seems to be a collective term people use and it was followed by death in some areas, famine and sickness. It is not certain how long it lasted, but I think it will definitely be remembered as a time in Althanas History.

Obsidian is a great resource! I am part of a couple of threads about it.

I think some more threads are due to be submitted/wrapped up.
    *admin at your service*

Matriarch of the Gilded Lily and of its brothels, associated establishments and the army.

Characters:
    The family triplet: Philomel, Vaeron and Celandine.
    The god and kenku triplet: Stare, Avin and Vixen.
    The Primordials: Professor Charles and Moros.

Ride The Lightning

EXP: 166,794, Level: 17
    Level completed: 83%, EXP required for next Level: 3,206
    Level completed: 83%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,206

GP

Name
    Storm Veritas
    Race
    Human
    Phi / Hayate, I posted the Siege of Radasanth in the End of All Things forum.

Althanian

EXP: 11,761, Level: 4
    Level completed: 56%, EXP required for next Level: 2,239
    Level completed: 56%,
    EXP required for next Level: 2,239

GP

Name
    Lorenor
    Race
    Undead

View Profile
    Hey Tony I have a few threads taking place during the time line of the FQ but they are non-official missions.

However, once they are complete I will drop notes in the judgment requests that they are part of the FQ. I will join whatever FQ threads remain shortly. I didn't realize for some reason that there was a main thread now. I will join shortly.

Thanks for having the event up regardless bro, sorry I flaked a little bit, but I have been working on stuff regardless. Anyway bro I'll see you on the Discord channel let me know who you want me to add in the thread.

EXP: 9,940, Level: 4
    Level completed: 19%, EXP required for next Level: 4,060
    Level completed: 19%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,060

GP

Name
    Hayate Amatsukami
    Race
    Human
    I think it's great that there are at least one or two things we are gonna take away from this whole thing. I do like Ashfall, Phi and I can finish exploring that in Black Glass.

I have two priority threads I'm apart of for the FQ(Black Glass & The War) as well as a few others that are going to be my focus. I was delaying Black Glass due to Gavner's absence but Phi and myself and whoever will finish that up promptly and get it submitted for FQ spoils(Obsidian).

As far as the war goes, would I be wrong in assuming that it's not going to be a quick thread and will take some time to finish. But the outcome of which will decide the geopolitical future of all of Corone. So for sure if it takes place during the FQ/Comet we would need to wait until it's done before we could truly draw up the outcome.
    "Just shut up for once! What the hell do you know about it?! It's not like you ever had a family in the first place! You were on your own right from the beginning, what makes you think you know anything about it?! Huh?! I'm suffering now because I had those ties, how on earth could you possibly understand, what it feels like to lose all that!" -Sasuke Uchiha

He's alright, our Gum

EXP: 24,290, Level: 6
    Level completed: 62%, EXP required for next Level: 2,710
    Level completed: 62%,
    EXP required for next Level: 2,710

GP

Name
    Gum do Mugu
    Race
    Dheathain Human

View Profile
    just finished catching up on the siege of radasanth. really enjoyed it so far, very hype thread. looking forward to seeing how it ends.
    terrrrrible.jpg

Viator Mundi

EXP: 155,108, Level: 17
    Level completed: 18%, EXP required for next Level: 14,892
    Level completed: 18%,
    EXP required for next Level: 14,892

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    It's been a lot of fun writing the siege and also planning / contemplating the post-FQ era.

Hayate, I believe you wanted to post next?