Flamebird
This piece contained some powerful emotions, but it also contained some awkward writing and overall I felt confused on several occasions while reading through it. I would encourage you to focus on clarity and expressing a snippet of the character's story rather than trying to fit the entire short story into a vignette.
Use of topic: I think you handled the topic well, but I'm honestly not quite sure whether the place Felicity had always wanted to be was where she started or where she ended up. She seemed shocked/confused by both places, and didn't seem especially pleased to be in either. I think that's where my confusion came from.
Creativity: This is easily your strong suit - overall you did a good job of immersing in the cold and snow, even if that part of the vignette took up a few too many words. I also enjoyed the method of travel, going through the water in the bucket, and you described that well. Just remember that sometimes less is more, and this rule definitely applies to quantity in a vignette contest.
Mechanics: I didn't notice too much spelling/grammar problems, but on several occasions you repeated words one sentence after the other in really obvious ways. "The snow fell around her. White flakes fluttered and fell." This could be better expressed as "White flakes fluttered and fell around her" - or something similar. Also, "She blinked and looked on ahead. She realized that she saw a large shape ahead." Again, something along the lines of "She blinked and saw a large shape ahead," would work better. There are a lot of opportunities where you can potentially cut down on wordage, so I'd recommend some careful proofreading to search them out.

Tobias Stalt
This vignette had some sweet spots and got the job done nicely, although I do think you could have benefited from murdering a few of your darlings. All in all an enjoyable read that ended before the song I set it to.
Use of topic: Excellent use of topic - if I wanted to be a jerk I could point out that the prompt TECHNICALLY asks you to include the act of spiriting in the snippet, but I think cutting that part in the name of brevity was the right choice, so I won't be a jerk.
Creativity: While the idea is kind of cliche (afterlife was one of the first things I thought of when I read the prompt) and the approach wasn't especially unique, your verbal creativity was such that I didn't mind. It's like setting a climactic moment in a story during a dark and stormy night. Is it a cliche? Yes. Does it work when done well? Yes. This worked.
Mechanics: Solid mechanics, but I will address what I mean about murdering your darlings. The opening sentence, while beautiful in one sense, was also really long with no punctuation and contained the word "across" twice. I actually had to take a nap in the middle of it to regain my strength. There were one or two other spots that you might have reconsidered, but overall well done.

Professor Charles
I feel this was the most unique of the entries, and the complex backstory you've given this character really benefited you here. Your entry was a little on the long side, but considering the setting you were describing is not something the average person experiences every day (or ever), I think you did a great job.
Use of topic: Excellent use of topic... it's almost like you knew that prompt inside out. It would have been nice if the snippet had been a bit less top-heavy so that you could have included more on the feeling of being dragged through time and space, but I'm being picky.
Creativity: Really good use of creativity, even though most of the heavy lifting here happened when you created the character. You had the most unique/interesting take on the prompt, and overall you did a good job of expressing what was going on, but I didn't feel especially immersed in this piece. I'll get into why I think that is in mechanics.
Mechanics: The beginning of the vignette really overused passive voice, and that kind of ruined the immersion and weakened your descriptions considerably. Saying "Before me and behind me was nothing. It was a black, endless expanse that was a void," failed to capture the momentum you were going for because of the lack of powerful verbs. I'm pretty sure I understand your intent in this section, but you used "was" so often that rather than seeming especially suspenseful it read much like a list. Otherwise, solid mechanics.

Well, you folks didn't make it easy but I managed to come up with a winner and runner up. Here they are, with rewards assigned. Congrats to all of you on submitting excellent entries!

1st: Tobias Stalt gets 1000 EXP and 200 GP!
2nd: Professor Charles gets 320 EXP and 150 GP!
3rd: Flamebird get 400 EXP!

Thanks for playing, hope to see you all again next time