Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    The stream was running so gracefully. Smooth water rammed against sharp, sleek stone. The whole thing was rather beautiful.

Beauty was not what Felicity had in mind.

As she skidded to a stop at the small river, she noted the cool mud. It was slippery, causing Felicity to have to slow down in order to stay standing. If the fight continued here, she would have to be careful. She could imagine the faun would have much better grip on the earth than she did. Environmental advantage. Felicity turned around with a growing sense of worry. Maybe bringing the fight here was a bad idea. Tightly squeezing the hilt of her dirk with one hand, considered her options. Longer distance combat was a bad idea here. Thus, swords were off the list. As leaves from the trees blew in the wind, as the crick trickled away, Felicity put her dagger away. She could swear she heard pounding hooves in the distant grass as she unfurled her hand. She was sweating. Obviously, the combination of warm weather and stress was doing a number on her.

The pounding grew louder. She looked up.

At an alarming speed, the purple haired opponent was charging at her with a clear grin on her face. Felicity reached for an arrow, only to fumble and drop it with her sweat laced hand. Felicity hastily tossed her bow away and wiped her hands on her pants. With the sweat taken care of, she raised her hands in preparation for a grapple. If the blade was swung, Felicity could half sword and grapple it from the faun. Then again, her antlers were another decent target if she was trying to charge her like an angry mountain goat. Whatever the option, Felicity knew that she would have to be ready for the physical discomfort of up close, dirty combat. Literally. Either could land in the mud and water depending on how this went down. Oh, how perfect this was.

Felicity smirked as she read and reacted to Philomel's next move.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.

Legend

EXP: 127,650, Level: 15
    Level completed: 55%, EXP required for next Level: 7,350
    Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    Fast. Bold. Hard.

She came down with all the ferocity of her forebears, her temporary for in the mud and mire of the stream. Satyr blood, mad and thick, flowed through the Matriarch's veins, honed after years of the inter-famial relationships that abounded in that particular faun family. Philomel's abusive father had been one such, and though she hated both the memory of the man and his genetics in her, she had to be grateful for the muscle and strength such blood gave her.

She came down hard and brutal, unforgiving by any standards. The flame haired beauty matched her though well, dropping an arrow in surprise but able to keep up in temperament. Felicity aimed hands to grab Nameless from Philomel's grasp, but the satyr in her would not allow that.

Power. Fury. It seemed the women here were alike as their hands wrapped over the hilt together, fingers meeting fingers. They struggled, dancing in the mud as the faun refused to let go.

And she stared into the girl's eyes.

"Drys you are an incredible fighter," she hissed.
    *admin at your service*

Matriarch of the Gilded Lily and of its brothels, associated establishments and the army.

Characters:
    The family triplet: Philomel, Vaeron and Celandine.
    The god and kenku triplet: Stare, Avin and Vixen.
    The Primordials: Professor Charles and Moros.

Nuclear Rage

EXP: 64,948, Level: 10
    Level completed: 99%, EXP required for next Level: 52
    Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    As they grappled, the faun offered a compliment. This caused Felicity to legitimately smile, as compliments were rarely given to her. Yet, she remembered where she was. As the mud sloshed beneath them, Felicity knew she needed to move. She could easily slip, and the grapple was turning towards Philomel's favor.

Felicity tried turning herself to the side. Letting go with one hand, she ducked and tried to aim a hard elbow at the faun's hips. Still unable to grapple the sword from her, Felicity was left with a choice: continue to grapple, stuck her, or ignore the blade entirely and simply wrestle. At this point, their bodies were pretty much touching. Heated by the battle, and the sun, they were burning as they struggled for control. They inched closer to the creek as they struggled, the mud threatening to dislodge them with every movement. Felicity swallowed, deciding to take the risk. Besides, if she bled, she bled into the liquids below. And the ground would be tainted with her nuclear blood...

Felicity finally let go.

She immediately aimed for Philomel's waistline. Foregoing all forms of caution, she decided on her plan. Wrestling. She would attempt to lock the faun in her grip, her waist and legs, and toss her over into the mud. If this went well. Philomel too was an incredible fighter, with grace and speed far surpassing Felicity's. Plus, there was still the sword in her hand...
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.

Legend

EXP: 127,650, Level: 15
    Level completed: 55%, EXP required for next Level: 7,350
    Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    "Oh my goods!"

Philomel was rarely taken off guard. In fact she was limited in ways that she could be surprised, mainly for the reason that she could sense the earth. It gave her an innate awareness beyond the five senses, and allowed a certain degree of steady and sure knowledge. And this was not mentioning the abilities of she concentrated - being able to sense every plant, building and being who touched the ground and dust for many miles surrounding. That was powerful indeed. Especially in the midst of battle.

But Philomel had not been listening that precise moment to the earth. Instead she had been staring the beauty into her eyes and grinding her teeth. Sword trapped anxiously between them they had been a waltz for wrestlers, arms and hands and feet precisely perched. All it had taken was flame hair to unexpectedly move and Philomel went - down!

Backwards. Thwunk.

Straight into the mud.

Nameless feel from her hand as her bottom was plunged into wet and dirty. It became a dash of snow amongst the shallow river.

The Matriarch let out a gasp, looking right up at the eyes above her, caught in surprise. She blinked, then blinked again. One two. Three four. Caught entirely out of hand, despite all the strength and mystery of her.

She did the only thing she could think of. And reacted.

She burst into laughter.
    *admin at your service*

Matriarch of the Gilded Lily and of its brothels, associated establishments and the army.

Characters:
    The family triplet: Philomel, Vaeron and Celandine.
    The god and kenku triplet: Stare, Avin and Vixen.
    The Primordials: Professor Charles and Moros.