Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    ^ Yvonne's character severely needs Willpower to be one of her level two powers! (On 3.1 level two's could have up to five abilities! The initial 3 plys 2 more! 4.0 changed the way ability numbers work (using "power level") but I've still used that as a sort of anchor or base.) It makes sooo much sense when you write "she had a will of titanium."
    < I've been here for... how many years(?) and I still don't get the rules! But here's why Felicity's Charisma is most likely still a skill: "Felicity a warm, bubbly, outgoing person. Her energy and optimism can get to people and make them feel the same warmth and life." This is more of a personality trait than a superpower. It can affect someone no different than having anger issues really. As opposed to Willpower, which can help in deflecting mental manipulation magic or persuasion or hallucinagetic (however that's spelled) poisons and spells. I know, it's confusing! And that's only saying it small and briefly :P
    v Has been here less than me and gets the rules.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 05-14-2018 at 07:51 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.