EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    The next day...

At Lancaster's office Nosdyn stood in front of his friend with his arms folded across his chest.

The boy, Lancaster's son was present. "You will continue to teach us then Lord Nosdyn?" The boy asked.

"After I recover my injuries." Nosdyn said calmly. Despite the nature of the attacks that The Senator used on him...he did actually sustain quite a bit of damage during the battle. He looked at Lancaster. "Whenever you have need of me...call me. I will be by your side." Nosdyn said calmly.

"You have someone to return home to now do you not?" Lancaster asked quietly of The Demon. He shook his friend's hand.

Nosdyn nodded. "I am eager to return home." He said quietly and walked over towards Lancaster's son. He ran his hand through the boy's hair as he'd seen his wife, Illsandra do. "You stay out of trouble little one. When I am ready we will continue the lessons again."

The boy nodded. "Tell The Lady thank you for letting you help us. It must have not been easy for her." The boy said, once again showing the maturity he had.

He looked at Lancaster once more. "Lancaster...the payments we initially talked about. Don't worry about them any longer. I will instruct these kids free of charge...someone has to."

Lancaster nodded carefully. "You are a good man, Nosdyn...go now, recover your strength. You have someone waiting for you at home."

Later that night, Nosdyn turned a corner and found himself staring a very familiar Safe House. There was someone waiting for him at the front of The Safe House, she saw Nosdyn's approach and ran towards him, hugging him profoundly. Nosdyn grimaced in pain a bit, but it was a good sort of pain. "I am home." Nosdyn said.

Illsandra nodded. "You won the duel then?"

"The Lancasters will be safe from now on. We can continue to provide lessons to the children." Nosdyn said quietly. He was convinced he would never see his wife again. But he was glad that she was in his arms once more.

At that point, Illsandra noticed the severity of his injuries. "You're...hurt."

Nosdyn nodded. "Not as bad as The Senator is." He grinned. "Come, let's get back inside I will tell you about everything tonight."

That night....

It didn't take as much bandages as it would have someone else. Illsandra and Xyllea cleaned the Demon's wounds. The super-heated lightning attacks had burnt his flesh and left scalding damage...but no real harm.

Nosdyn was just glad to be home...

Xyllea spoke first. "Lightning magics." She said calmly, noticing the nature of his injuries.

Nosdyn nodded carefully as they both treated him. "He used a weapon made of lightning magic...like an arc whip or something of the sort."

"Sorcery from The Academy." Illsandra said calmly. "I'm just glad you're home now."

Nosdyn sighed, he was also glad. "I was prepared to die." Nosdyn said calmly to her once again, just like that other time.

"To protect us..." She said in response to her husband.

He nodded. "Lancaster and his boy send greetings to you both." Nosdyn said.

Then, the treatment process was more or less completed. Nosdyn stretched a moment or two. The pain had subsided hours ago, but he'd still felt sore.

Nosdyn looked at his two companions. "You both will help me recover." He said quietly, was not an order...was his wish.

The three of them slept together in the same bed that night....
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 11-16-2019 at 11:58 AM.