EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    That night....

Reunited with my son and my family....my true family.

I can't help but wonder when did it all come around full circle for me.

I find myself in an empty bed chamber perhaps it's for the best...perhaps...

There is a knock on his door.

"Come." Nosdyn says calmly as he sits in an empty bed. He is stunned by who enters the room next. "Xelldra..." He tells the Undead woman who was his wife. He gets up and hugs the woman.

"I'm glad to see you too." She smiles and holds him close. "You were missed." She tells her husband.

He sits on the bed with her. "I am glad you're still alive." He begins. "I was told otherwise."

"By our new enemy no doubt." She says of the Lloth Priesthood. "They can't be trusted." She explains.

"I will have to learn what I am missing of their tactical information." He says to her. "I have learned about them in recent weeks but I don't know as much as you all no doubt have learned. We can combine tactical information." He sees, truly glad to be reunited with her. An ally, his wife.

"You've been through a lot since the last battle with N'Jal." Xelldra says.

He nods. "It's been difficult to process it all." He explains. "I owe you a lot." Nosdyn tells her. He recalled the day she and the other Undead risked themselves to stop N'Jal's hand. "I can't begin to thank you for what was done." He says. In front of his wife he could be relaxed and be himself.

She nods. "I am just glad we were able to save you."

He kisses her deeply. He'd longed for her.

She seems a little taken by surprise by the kiss but melts into it.

Legend

EXP: 45,220, Level: 9
    Level completed: 13%, EXP required for next Level: 8,780
    Level completed: 13%,

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    It felt good to be in her arms once more. They'd risked a lot to save him from N'Jal in the previous events and that final battle. He fill her womb with his seed for many hours that night knowing that she'd missed him as well. He warms her up with the sanctum of life. He holds her close after the tenth hour that night of them making love to one another. He knows he'd break most Humans with his endurance and will to go on. He simply holds her after that last time he exploded life into her. She was warm after, warm to the touch, and he held her close. His wife aside from his son his truest ally. Through it all, she'd risked destruction to stop N'Jal's hand. They defeated N'Jal all of them together.

A part of him was almost sad at that realization...

Through N'Jal's design he met his Undead allies.

He only wished he could give his woman, Xelldra, a child.

They speak of many matters that night, catching up on lost time.

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    The temple was definitely a good change from the cavern network they lived in before.

He sleeps that night comfortable, sleep used to elude him but he slept more naturally since the century long curse N'Jal placed him under.

He holds his woman closely that night listening to her breathing.

He opens his eyes that morning as she sleeps in his embrace. "I was dreaming of N'Jal." He tells her.

"She affected all of us. But you and your son were far more important." Xelldra tells him.

He considers that. "I lived because of you and your sisterhood." He tells her calmly.

"N'Jal would have destroyed you if left unchecked we could not let that happen to you." She says.

Because of their actions and his own tenacity he was smote but N'Jal and lived.

His body had acquired a scar from where she had struck his chest. Some scars never truly healed. He knew one thing though...The Thayne can be killed and worse by us. We don't need them. He thinks to himself as he lays with her in his arms. He kisses the top of her warm head for a moment.

"I'm glad you came back to us." She tells him.

He nods. His chest rising up and down with every breath.

She gently touched his wild body markings, tattoos they would appear as. They were actually birth marks. She traces them gently with her fingertips.

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Epilog...

Reunited with my son. It is a mixed feeling. Reunited with my wife...that is a very good feeling. N'Jal took a lot or attempted to take away a lot from us. She failed. We were able to defeat her in the end. We knew our victory. Father...we've done it together. We can kill The Thayne. He thinks to himself. He thinks about his own Father a lot that day. Looking at how far his own family had come. His son, Tharak and his woman Lilly had put together their own cult.

Nosdyn had named Tharak after his own Father. The boy was a good boy and had grown powerful. He learned the magical arts, a skill that was forever not known to Nosdyn. They both had different combat capacity. They stand before a meeting table that day talking of their new enemy. The Sisterhood of Lloth, who worked and moved against them. Nosdyn had his arms folded across his powerful chest as he explained to them everything he knew.

He'd encountered and dealt with several Lloth agents.

He told them everything that he knew about their enemy, including that last important detai.

"My son there is something that you all need to know." He begins. "They are using the Lancaster teachings in their military tactics now." He begins to explain the technique that he'd once taught the Lancasters who were now enemies. "One day we may have to fight the Lancasters." He says with notable regret they talk that day, plan and scheme in the darkness.

A new age had dawned without N'Jal they were on their own now.

The End.

Administrator

EXP: 10,042, Level: 4
    Level completed: 21%, EXP required for next Level: 3,958
    Level completed: 21%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,958

GP

Name
    Tyr Vythari
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    Thread Title: [Solo] The Nosdyn Chronology Chapter 10
    Judgement Type: No Judgement

Nosdyn receives:

4420 EXP
    420 GP

If wished to submit this for canon, please submit it to Content Submission.

Rewards to be added shortly.

Administrator

EXP: 10,042, Level: 4
    Level completed: 21%, EXP required for next Level: 3,958
    Level completed: 21%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,958

GP

Name
    Tyr Vythari
    Race
    Human

View Profile