Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newcomer

GP

Name
    Undecided

Current Activity Level?

I find myself with an obscene ammount of downtime at my new job which is 12 hour shifts of me doing relatively little. This means I have nothing but time to write stories and respond to active quests. That being said, i dont want to get invested if this site is limping, and its hard to get a read on how active the forums are, so I thought I'd ask!

Legend

EXP: 45,220, Level: 9
    Level completed: 13%, EXP required for next Level: 8,780
    Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Hey braid I'm a returning oldbie I was on break.

Been on the site since it's very beginning. If you need a writing partner...let me know. I can commit any of my characters to your storylines except for Nosdyn. Nosdyn is currently like...not available for an IC reason. But everybody else is game. (I am even willing to explore same sex couple ideas/etc) My characters are Nosdyn, Lorenor Elthas and Archanex. If you wanna know more I can tell you more as we go.

Newcomer

GP

Name
    Undecided
    I first posted on Althanas 20 years ago or so! It's nice that there are long time players still active. My first character was approved by Santhalas if the name still means anything to anyone, lol. At any rate, I'll have a character posted by the end of the day and I look forward to getting back into it!

Nuclear Rage

EXP: 64,948, Level: 10
    Level completed: 99%, EXP required for next Level: 52
    Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Ello,

Welcome back! I've been here since around 2012 I believe. I post depending on my schedule and energy levels í ¾í´£
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.

Administrator

EXP: 10,042, Level: 4
    Level completed: 21%, EXP required for next Level: 3,958
    Level completed: 21%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,958

GP

Name
    Tyr Vythari
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    Welcome back to Althanas! I'm glad you stopped by our cozy little nook! Like myself, many of us have been slammed in one way or another by that damn plague sweeping the world. Either we have a ton of new time we don't usually have due to it to write, or others are being slammed working 12-20 hour days with no time to even take a leak.

There are plenty of members around writing or checking in (either looking in on Althanas, logging in, or logging in on what I call 'ghost mode' where you can't see them) here looking for someone to write with. Some people would rather do collaborative threads rather than solo stuff, so you'll have plenty of people to write with if desired. There's active closed threads people are already writing, open threads to join in on, or you could start your own stuff. There's activity going on and there will probably be a boost too depending on how this plague affects people.

I would definitely write with you in the near future. I haven't written much of anything since moving to this newer character and I've been looking for a writing partner for something.

A 2014er here. Lol
    Last edited by Tyr; 03-19-2020 at 09:26 PM.

Nuclear Rage

EXP: 64,948, Level: 10
    Level completed: 99%, EXP required for next Level: 52
    Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Oh! Remember to join our Discord!
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.

Adventurer

EXP: 963, Level: 1
    Level completed: 49%, EXP required for next Level: 1,037
    Level completed: 49%,
    EXP required for next Level: 1,037

GP

Name
    the Witch
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    Hey, I'm Braid, I just made a profile for this character. I wanted to play with being evil for a change, and have an idea for a thread I'd like to start, but I need a guinnipig. Looking to start as soon as possible in a first come first serve manner, although preferably with someone not too high level and a character with a more goodly or heroic disposition. Message me here and I'll PM the idea to you if interested.

Thank you very much for the warm reception! I'm on data most of the time so I wont be able to be on dis very often, but I'll try my best!

In addition, if anyone could give me a lowdown on world events or ongoing threads worth jumping into, I'd like to get involved with ongoing lore and carve a little nook in it for myself =]

Viator Mundi

EXP: 155,108, Level: 17
    Level completed: 18%, EXP required for next Level: 14,892
    Level completed: 18%,
    EXP required for next Level: 14,892

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    Hey there! I'm Shinsou, one of the admin team for the site. Good to see you here!

As Tyr said, it's a bit of a strange time. We have a core group of active writers who would love to delve into a thread or two with you! I normally would be writing like a madman on here, but unfortunately the Coronavirus has had an adverse effect on my job and at the moment it's a bit "tooth and nail" at my end, else I'd be posting for all the poor sods waiting on me (Philomel, Flamebird, Storm and Gum, namely).

I'll be back to normality soon though, I imagine, and would be happy to write with you just as soon as I've ensured that I still have a job and caught up on my commitments with the aforementioned members.

Cheers!

Adventurer

EXP: 963, Level: 1
    Level completed: 49%, EXP required for next Level: 1,037
    Level completed: 49%,
    EXP required for next Level: 1,037

GP

Name
    the Witch
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    Hey, I had a quick question and don't want to pollute the forum so I figured I'd ask it here,

I cant see my experience yet, because I don't have any I assume. Am I level 0? or level 1?

Administrator

EXP: 10,042, Level: 4
    Level completed: 21%, EXP required for next Level: 3,958
    Level completed: 21%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,958

GP

Name
    Tyr Vythari
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    You're Level 1. The EXP bar won't show until you earn EXP within the forum somewhere and one of us adds it. Like from completed Quests, Citadel, Workshop feedback, or Vignettes. Enjoy!
    Last edited by Tyr; 03-20-2020 at 08:29 PM.