Newcomer

GP

Name
    Sadie Helcamp

Red face A Strange "Hello", in Search of Lost Friends

Hello all! This is likely to come as a rather odd introduction, as it's unfortunately not my intent to begin playing a character here. I was lead here by the 3.0 version of Althanas, and a user by the name of Vorin posting an AIM chat log with the following usernames:

EBMinion
    Culix III
    AngelicMalice15

and not posted, but a possibly familiar name is Skullrama

I used to roleplay with them back when EZBoard was a thing, and I've been trying to find a way to reach out and see if I can get in contact with any of them. If anyone here may be able to give me an e-mail, a Discord name, anything really, to try and get a hold of them, I'd be extremely grateful.

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, I'd happily move it to a section in OOC if needed, but so far that post is my only real lead to go off of.

Thank you for your time, and Happy New Year!
    Last edited by Red Falcon Mecha; 12-27-2020 at 03:43 AM.

Nuclear Rage

EXP: 64,948, Level: 10
    Level completed: 99%, EXP required for next Level: 52
    Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Welcome back to Althanas! Oldbies are always awesome to have back! If you do ever decide to RP, we'd love to have you.

You must be from a time before I joined the site myself. It is a pleasure to meet you.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.

Oh hey, I didn't see this.

I was AngelicMalice15/Vorin many years ago (around the age of 15 if the AIM handle is anything to go by). And I have distant memories of EBMinion and Culix.

What's up?