Adventurer

EXP: 3,232, Level: 2
    Level completed: 42%, EXP required for next Level: 1,768
    Level completed: 42%,
    EXP required for next Level: 1,768

GP

Name
    Aribus (Dracon) Wren
    To the drunks, the people of Stonevale I was a hero I killed the evil witches, I let them think that, especially when they offered to buy me food, and drink. With the drunks not leaving their hard earned wealth to a pack of witches there was more to spend at the local taverns.

Iv rifled through the three witches belongings, found a nice sack of gold which I promptly spent getting permanent free room, and board at the local tavern. But more valuable was the witches book of shadows. It was a journal that started off rather lucid a lady wanting power against men, but soon as she made pact, after pact with beings of power her sanity started to slip, and she went from wanting equality to wanting to turn men into her thralls, and questing for more, and more power.

It was kind of sad, by the end her spelling became atrocious, and the syntax of her writing was all confused. There was not enough left of her mind to remember anything but hate. But somewhere in the middle I found what I was looking for.

The mutated witch had made a pact with an entity known as Azar the Empty one. Likely a name not that wouldn't hurt the creature. Pacts of such sort were rarely balanced. The creature gifted her with what amounted to a psychic living barbed wire. There was enough description as to how it was done for someone of sufficient power to perform. I pocketed it, and returned to the village to get blindingly drunk.
    "By any stretch of the worlds view I am a monster. But sometimes, more than they want to admit, the good people of this world need a monster to do all of the things that they're too afraid, or ashamed to to themselves, to cross lines they can't, to enter the dark places they wont because they are afraid of the corruption they might be subject to. I am that monster, and I plan on being the most dangerous monster that many will meat."

Legend

EXP: 127,650, Level: 15
    Level completed: 55%, EXP required for next Level: 7,350
    Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    Name of Thread: Witch Hunter (Solo)

Rewards:

Dracon receives:
    1050 EXP
    150 Gold
    *admin at your service*

Matriarch of the Gilded Lily and of its brothels, associated establishments and the army.

Characters:
    The family triplet: Philomel, Vaeron and Celandine.
    The god and kenku triplet: Stare, Avin and Vixen.
    The Primordials: Professor Charles and Moros.

Legend

EXP: 127,650, Level: 15
    Level completed: 55%, EXP required for next Level: 7,350
    Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    All rewards have been added.

Congratulations! Dracon is now level 2.
    *admin at your service*

Matriarch of the Gilded Lily and of its brothels, associated establishments and the army.

Characters:
    The family triplet: Philomel, Vaeron and Celandine.
    The god and kenku triplet: Stare, Avin and Vixen.
    The Primordials: Professor Charles and Moros.