I was in shackles, and cuffs which were connected to one another with a heavy chain a lock on both ends which were then attached to a wagon via a long leather rope. I being lead at a pace that was not quite a jog, it was a good tactic to use on any magic user, you make them constantly work at the edge of their energy reserves so the would be unable to use their talent. It worked on me too I was unable to concentrate on any telekinetic manipulation. My only ace in the hole was my healing factor; it was keeping me from losing all my stamina. stumbling, and being dragged across the country. Never the less the grueling pace was taking its toll.

"I'm going to get such a reward!" The witch hunter gloated on the wagon?

"You're out of your league witch hunter! You'd be more comfortable bullying some granola eating, sky clad, mushroom chewing, healers , that can't fight off a raccoon!"

"I got you didn't I? The witch hunter gloated.

"After I took care of the problem vampire nest, and rescued your pathetic ass in the process!" I retorted.

It wasn't exactly a nest there was four vampires. One six hundred years old, the other three were young enough to not have their flesh desiccating, most likely a few months old, my armor was shredded, and even my healing factor was at the end of its rope, and sometime between the start of the fight, and the outright end of it this witch hunter had managed to get captured by the eldest vampires thralls. Luckily when I killed the eldest the psychic link shattered, and made the thralls easy to dispatch, and to thank me this witch hunter snapped a table leg against the back of my head, by the time I recovered my faculties there were several mercenaries making sure I was unable to totally recover.

I had neglected to show off my healing factor since I was up, and on my feet again, and I was planning my revenge soon as they all got tired.